16 oz rib steak

Options
I had a nice 1200 calorie rib steak tonight......and i don't feel guilty. Damn was it good. It least it was zero carb :-)

Replies

• navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    I hand cut and grilled up a nice filet myself, pretty dang good. I never feel bad about a good steak.

Rigger
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    That seems really high for a rib steak. Good choice anyhow :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Let me know when you can handle eating this and I will be impressed.

meatbaby_zps524a1f2f.jpg

Edit: I love steak. I love babies. I don't cook or eat babies or meat babies. This is not even a picture I took.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm having a BBQ tomorrow with some steak, ribs, and chicken, and I'm thinking how in the hell am I going to stay under my calories??? lol
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I'm having a BBQ tomorrow with some steak, ribs, and chicken, and I'm thinking how in the hell am I going to stay under my calories??? lol

Nothing wrong with a high protein day. Just don't waste calories on the silly pasta salads and potato salads. Grilled meats and some vegetables. Done.
  • viperk1
    viperk1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This thread got me in the mood, lol. BBQ Saturday!
  • mikeymoney
    Options

Nothing wrong with a high protein day. Just don't waste calories on the silly pasta salads and potato salads. Grilled meats and some vegetables. Done.
    [/quote

Totally agree!!!]
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Let me know when you can handle eating this and I will be impressed.

meatbaby_zps524a1f2f.jpg

Edit: I love steak. I love babies. I don't cook or eat babies or meat babies. This is not even a picture I took.

In for meat babies.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I see your 16oz and raise you 72....well in the future. I really want to try the Big Steak in Amarillo

72ozsteaklarger.jpg
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    My best/worst was a 36 oz filet at Shulu's Steak House in 1998. Only reason I ordered it was I was on my 1st ever overnight business trip and was 'high' on the concept of an expense account!
    I knocked out about 24 oz and took the rest back to hotel room. What I thought was a mini fridge was actually a mini bar with ZERO free space. I sat in on the AC and turned it to full blast, but it still spoiled overnight. I had a sad...