• Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I have to pose nude for my girl everyday.... I feel so debased

Must be a pick off play in baseball....
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I have posed nude for budoir pics but I think that is as far as I could go, I wouldn't want the world to see my goods. I don't think my job would appreciate it either.
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I already have a (clothed) account on BOOBPEDIA!!!

The profile was created by an anonymous 'admirer'! haha!!!! :noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • Portugueselove
    Portugueselove Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    No. Prostitution in whatever form is wrong. It demeans all parties.

Sad that people see posing nude as prostitution...I've modeled for art class, in no way shape or form am I a prostitute. I am comfortable with my body, and have no hangups regarding other people's bodies.
    You cannot compare posing for art class as the same as posing for Playboy.

Why is photography not art? Last time I checked it was. So is the use of an airbrush. Even if I don't agree with the use of airbrush or Photoshop on nudes. Either way its art. As an artist I must defend art, and your insinuation that nude models are *kitten* is a direct attack on artists and their subjects. For every great work of art that is created there are thousands of pieces of mindless garbage not worth the paper its printed on. Without that smut, trash, or whatever other label you wanna put on it. We would never get the diamonds in the rough that are know as our collective great works of art.

Belittling art in any form, belittles all art in all forms.

As a former graphic designer for penthouse i had to use Photoshop for the models, even had to remove hemorrhoids. LOL. You have to agree with that. Also removing moles from their vajayjays cuz my Boss didn't like it. LMAO. I told him maybe some guys out there do. But gotta do what the boss said.
  • Portugueselove
    Portugueselove Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Oh and my answer is NO, i wouldn't pose but don't care if others do. I just don't want to scare people away with my ugly body lol. second question, yes, why not? she is already on boobpedia anyway lol. Whats the profile? lol.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Negative ghostrider I wouldn't do it BUT there is nothing wrong with, gotta get some entertainment somehow right? hehe :)

The hubs and I love looking at hot naked people on the internet :smokin:
  • liormintz
    liormintz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    No one wants to see me nude there ...trust me on that ..lol
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options

Why is photography not art? Last time I checked it was. So is the use of an airbrush. Even if I don't agree with the use of airbrush or Photoshop on nudes. Either way its art. As an artist I must defend art, and your insinuation that nude models are *kitten* is a direct attack on artists and their subjects. For every great work of art that is created there are thousands of pieces of mindless garbage not worth the paper its printed on. Without that smut, trash, or whatever other label you wanna put on it. We would never get the diamonds in the rough that are know as our collective great works of art.

Belittling art in any form, belittles all art in all forms.

^^^ BRAVO^^^

I agree. Art is art. Not all art is good, but it's all art. And someone's moral judgement on what is acceptable demeans the artist, the subject and the medium
  • jedgarner11
    jedgarner11 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am right now
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Oh and my answer is NO, i wouldn't pose but don't care if others do. I just don't want to scare people away with my ugly body lol. second question, yes, why not? she is already on boobpedia anyway lol. Whats the profile? lol.

www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Elaine_Mackay

I should point out that they guessed my bra size!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh yeah and they have been very kind about my height and weight too!! hahaha!
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    bump!
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    For an art class, definitely yes. I'm actually looking into it now. Not bad money, does require some skill... At holding still.
    But no to magazines.
    And yes to the lovely lady above me! Gorgeous!
  • NomadicFlame
    Options
    No way in hell would I.... not self confident enough at all.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    No way in hell would I.... not self confident enough at all.

I'm a b*tch, and I have more balls than you! WINNING!!!

Ha! J/k.. Don't take it to the cooch.
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Depends on the fluffers