Cutting Phase

Options
Can you guys share me your diet,exercise like lifting or cardio,schedule and workout program,etc,, especially to the male there who are successful in cutting phase? ,, so that i can be successful too on my cutting phase,, and learn some diet,exercise,schedule,workout program,etc, :),, thanks in advance

Replies

• choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    bump

anyone?
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I've been successful eating at my TDEE-15% and doing Wendler's 5/3/1 with 2 cardio days on non-lifting days leaving Sunday for total rest.

Remember that for cutting, you simply need to maintain a moderate calorie deficit and it is recommended to do some strength training to preserve lean mass while eating on a deficit. The specifics beyond that don't matter all that much.
  • wlawhorn1993
    Options
    TDEE -15% and make sure you have enough protein and amino acids. Continue with cardio, and light strength training to maintain, I I would not work out really hard to the point that you are breaking down, just lower weight higher reps to keep your vascularity and keep your metabolism up. I'm sure you know all about breaking down the muscle and recover y is where you gain and all that, but truthfully I think you can gain muscle on a hypo caloric diet. You will just break down your muscles and they will recover extremely slow due to the lack of nutrition. You won't have enough carbs to make ATP and become acidonic, and that can cause you to ache like you have been hit with a sledge hammer, not to mention it is bad for you body.