Ladies!!! Serious question out of curiosity??

Options

Replies

• canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Well I have lost 32 lbs im at 125 lbs I'm 5'3 and I went from 36D to a 34C : ( this girl need some new girls!
  • elizabethduncanheydary15
    Options
    I've lost 15 lbs and went from a 36B to a 34B- My boobs weren't big to begin with, and it kind of frustrated me that they seem smaller and I didn't lose weight from my hips as much (I'm pear shaped). But it's not really something you can control a lot of, so I just focus on exercises that target areas I'm less happy with.
  • nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I've lost 29 lbs and I've gone down 1 band size - same cup though.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and lost about 75 lbs. I went from a 44DD to a 36C and I couldn't be happier! No more back and shoulder pains, I have a much wider variety in bra selections (and much, much cheaper!) and I feel like I have the best of both worlds...not too small and not too large.
  • claudialenz711
    Options
    yep ... went a cup size down (if not two by now). At 5"4 when weighing 142lbs i was a 32D, somewhere on route went down to a 32C and now at 116.6lbs the last purchased one feels a little bit empty again ;) I suppose it's ok since 24lbs of the total loss was body fat, and at my age .. well what can i say? lol
  • victoriahunt93
    victoriahunt93 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So glad you asked this question because I wonder all the time! Lol. For me, my boobs are always the first thing to go! So annoying! As soon as I lose like 5 pounds, my boobs shrink haha. I started at 150 with a 36 B and now I'm at 136 with a 34 A.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I've found that you will only lose your boobs if you get your bodyfat low. Exercise isn't going to do that, it's nutrition.

I was HAPPY to lose some of it..I was busting out of a 36DDD at only 150 or so pounds. Now I am down to a 34DD, even at a below 20% bodyfat. At about 15% bodyfat, they are a regular D.

I'd rather have small waist with defined abs and smaller boobs.But that's me. I am martial artist and couldn't do a cross body block with the melons I had before!:laugh:
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    So funny you posted this; just bought new bras this week. Now that I can put my clothes in the dryer again (lost one clothing size and it doesn't matter anymore if the dryer shrinks them) I keep forgetting to not put the bras into the dryer with the rest of my stuff. Thus, all of the under-wires are coming out!

So I went on YouTube and learned how to do a proper bra fitting and found that I went from a 38C to a 36D. I think that my little bit of strength training and walking and dieting have re-proportioned my torso. Or I wasn't wearing the proper size to start with.

Anyway, as your boobs shrink, so will your band size so you likely will shrink proportionately. Just my thoughts.
  • HollyAnn_
    HollyAnn_ Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I did one round of P90x then I got pregnant YAY! anyways... I lost about 15 pounds and went from a small 38D to a comfortable 36C (which is what I've generally always been since high school.) All the chest exercises "should" help with lift. That was the biggest difference for me and I didn't mind if I went from a sagg-ish D to a firm (perky) C
    was also 5 pounds from my ultimate goal of 155. I'm 5'10'' and big boobs run in my family and all of the women on my mom's side are "well built" ladies, but I am the most slender built of all of them (and there are a lot)

(Does anyone else feel embarrassed talking about your boobs like that :blushing: :ohwell: LOL)
  • v70t5m
    v70t5m Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    To me, they're just...boobs.

I'm a 34A/B. At my heaviest 30lb ago I was a 36B. I don't see what the fuss is - but the advantages of being flat-chested are numerous: guys tend to talk to your face; I can exercise with no bra or a light sports bra; and I don't have to worry about ordinary tops being 'indecent'.

If I had to choose, I'd rather have wider hips. Mine are narrow and make me look very boyish. If I didn't have a great *kitten* I'd look like a rectangle :laugh:

I'm with you on the chest size tjthegreatone ... those are the exact sizes I cycle through! :) And I've never gotten the breast love that I read about, I usually describe them as bags of fat. :laugh: Yeeeeaah, that doesn't go over very well.

As far a tops go, even indecent tops look pretty "safe" on us, there's just no jiggling going on. So we don't have to worry about wardrobe malfunctions.

It would be easier to trade you hips. Another 8 pounds will have mine shaved down to a more realistic size (I feel like a cartoon on occasion), but I get pretty stringy in my neck.

We have to figure out how to be happy with who we are, what we see in the mirror, and how amazing our bodies truly are. To all of us, regardless of size, weight, and strength ... we are AWESOME!
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You will notice your measurements going down some, but most of that will be from losing on your back. My breasts still fit into my cups just fine though they are a tiny bit smaller. My bands on the other hand are MUCH smaller on all my bras. I am on the tightest notches and I will more than likely have to have the bra bands taken in if I want to keep wearing them, which I do cuz they're awesome bras...:D

There's no way to target fat loss. You'll lose fat wherever it is easiest for your body to lose first regardless of what body parts you're working.

If you want to see pics, here is my success story thread...:)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1020042-so-far-in-my-journey
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow F lucky you, just had to comment hihi :) I wish I am hourglass shape too but I will just make do. For an asian, I am fairly okay. I think it does go down for me since I can feel it LOL

But Bonnie Don't worry because as you are skinnier, the smaller size boob would look okay too because it is proportional in a way. (get what I mean?) so yeah smaller waist and smaller boob = same proportion as larger waist to larger boob?

Haha hihi back!!! :)) Yes that does make sense, do women you think go through an awkward stage like hair does when you cut it too short? Like on your way to fitness do any of you feel like your body is just awkward until you've reached you goal?

Absolutely! I stuffed myself into my pretty new sweat suit and headed to the gym and tried to suck my gut in while working out. OMG that was hard! After a visit or two I decided to just let it all hang out - it was going anyway. Now I walk the roads holding my head up high because I'm down a clothing size and feeling much better - stronger and my posture is better.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I have lost 33 pounds and nothing really changed in my bra size. My back fat went down though. :) so I am happy.
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Okay, first, jealous of all you taller ladies...only 5'3'' here. Started out a 44DDD, and am now a 40DD. I'm one of the ones very happy about the shrinking boobage. Once I reach goal weight I intend to award myself with a breast lift/reduction. While I'm hourglass shape, I've never been happy with a larger chest. It makes buying/wearing clothes more difficult for me and I've never liked "that" kind of attention. :tongue:
  • tjthegreatone
    Options

I'm with you on the chest size tjthegreatone ... those are the exact sizes I cycle through! :) And I've never gotten the breast love that I read about, I usually describe them as bags of fat. :laugh: Yeeeeaah, that doesn't go over very well.

As far a tops go, even indecent tops look pretty "safe" on us, there's just no jiggling going on. So we don't have to worry about wardrobe malfunctions.

It would be easier to trade you hips. Another 8 pounds will have mine shaved down to a more realistic size (I feel like a cartoon on occasion), but I get pretty stringy in my neck.

We have to figure out how to be happy with who we are, what we see in the mirror, and how amazing our bodies truly are. To all of us, regardless of size, weight, and strength ... we are AWESOME!

You could be my twin! (Apart from the lack of hips :sad: Can we trade? ) I'm pretty scrawny up top as well - bony neck and prominent clavicles. I agree on the lack of "wardrobe malfunctions" - even when tops slide pretty low there isn't a lot to see. In my less secure teenage days, I wore push-up bras all the time. Now when I see well-endowed ladies in the gym wearing two level 3/4 sports bras and yet everything's still bouncing around I just think ouch. Bet the guys love the show though.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I went from my 32E bras being far too small (no idea what size I really was as I refused to buy new bras) to a comfortable 28F.

Initially I was upset as F still seems rather big, but it's because my band size is so small that it needs a bigger cup. Ideally I'd like to be a B but I don't think my chest looks like an F so the letter doesn't matter to me really.
  • chankanaab07
    chankanaab07 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7'' with about a 56 lb loss so far (current weight about 169).

Starting bra size: 40C (clueless lol - was definitely wearing ill-fitting bras and wish I had an accurate starting number for you)

Bra size now: 34D (professionally measured [from 2 different people because I didn't believe it])

But anyway, overall my boobs have seen some loss but not as much as other areas (stomach, thighs).
  • angiecapner
    angiecapner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    lost 45 pounds gone from 38c to 34 b
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    When i did jillian twice i lost 50# (old pics in my pro) so i went from almost a b to a nipple :(
    I got a boob job now, its about body fat you can still be skinny fat and keep boobs.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    So far, I've lost 75lbs and lost nothing in the boob department.

I went from around a 42DD to a 38G (band size goes down and boobs stay the same so I had to go up cup sizes)

It has to do with the make-up of your breasts. If your breasts are made mostly of dense tissue instead of adipose you won't lose much up top.