Need some motivation

Options
After a bad week at work and three days of rain just don't feel like getting on the bike. I know I just have
to do it, if I do not may start heading in the wrong direction.

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    If you don't fancy the bike, how about trying something else? You could try some bodyweight circuits indoors if the weather is no good. Or if the rain clears up then a nice hike or a jog.
  • babol23
    babol23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    thank you for the suggestion i did go out and do 10 miles on the bike
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That's great :)
  • ebr250
    ebr250 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    When I don't feel like working out I tell myself I will just do a little bit - just a few sets or only 15 minutes or only a mile, etc., but by the time I reach that limit the lack of motivation is gone and I end up finishing the entire workout. Sometimes starting is the hardest part, but also the easiest to overcome!
  • krystalraven
    Options
    I find that the initial thought about doing exercise is the hardest part. Once I've started I'm fine! It's just that initial getting myself to the gym or the swimming pool! Haha!
  • Chickychick18
    Options
    You can do it :) Maybe you should find another activity you enjoy. Sometimes too much of the same exercise makes you feel bored with it and you could lose motivation :) Try something new and fun. It will also keep your body guessing which is good for your muscles.