favorite workout dvd???

Options
Hello MFP Friends,

I would like to know what your favorite dvd/ vhs workout is. I like old and new.

Thanks

Replies

• brittany0859
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed and Shred! Has two different workouts on it with cardio and strength..I think about 40 minutes each. I like it because it's a fun, total body workout
  • kteach36
    Options
    I am older ( 62) and I like all of the Jane Fonda DVD's. I do two or three of them daily I love to finish with the yoga one.I also use the Leslie Sansonne walking DVD's.
  • abble_pie
    abble_pie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am doing Hip Hop Abs. It's a really fun workout and flies by! The instructor is Sean T and he is really fun to work out with. You get a few different workouts to do and a calendar to follow for 4 weeks. I would recommend it!
  • janupshaw
    janupshaw Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I like Leslie Sansone. It's easy to follow and all the movements can be tailored for either a high or low intensity workout.
  • JTutz
    JTutz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love the Kettlenetics program by Michelle Khai. It's traditional kettlebell combined with a little dance. She's a trainer for the Miami Ballet & a national weightlifting champion.
  • jess6742
    jess6742 Posts: 146
    Options
    Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is my favorite by far. My stepmom and little sister both love it as well. I pretty much love all of the Jillian Michaels dvds. Bob Harpers are really good but crazy hard. I can barely finish the the strength one. Brook Burke has two that are awesome and Kristi Yamaguchi's is really great.

Obviously I love workout dvds lol I just joined a gym a few months ago because I moved and there was a cheap one nearby. But I lost all 30 pounds while eating right and doing the DVDs.
  • shoe72
    shoe72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cathe Friedrich is my favorite instructor! She has a great series Xtrain which comes with a program to follow,etc. Also a Low impact series that uses sliding discs for variety. I have about 30 of her DVDs!
  • GregJourney
    GregJourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My Favorite right now is 30 mins to fitness TLC train like a contender by Kelley Coffey Meyer
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I've been loving the variety on the internet, specifically fitnessblender.com Oh my goodness, so much to choose from.
  • WenHurley
    WenHurley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Doing the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels right now. It's intense but I like it.
    A few years ago I tried Tae Bo but I lost interest in it.
    There are also workout discs for the Wii, x-box, and PS3. I like the Zumba and Just Dance.