340 cals left .....just had dinner. suggestions?!

Options
I find it so hard to eat all my calories!! In this case I have eaten too much sugar today but I still have protein, carbs and fat to eat. Ideas? Please :D

Replies

• jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Avocado? Full fat cottage cheese?
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Track calcium instead of sugar - your bones and sanity will thank you.
  • emilysmallfry93
    Options

Haha I am addicted to sugar though! Trying to keep away from it as much as I can at the moment. Apart from the sugars in carbs etc. :)
  • kRcu
    kRcu Posts: 18
    Options
    Greek yogurt and oats??
  • emilysmallfry93
    Options
    Avocado? Full fat cottage cheese?

That sounds good, thankyou :)
  • emilysmallfry93
    Options
    Greek yogurt and oats??

Yes havent oats in ages ha! Thanks :) I never think of these things on my own!
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    Diced apples mixed with PB2 and Greek yogurt.
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Do they have to be filled up? Do you still feel hungry? If so Greek yogurt, else just leave it....
  • emilysmallfry93
    Options
    Diced apples mixed with PB2 and Greek yogurt.

Whats pb2? :)
  • emilysmallfry93
    Options
    Do they have to be filled up? Do you still feel hungry? If so Greek yogurt, else just leave it....

Yes I still feel hungry; wouldnt eat otherwise. But I need to start eating the full 1200 cals apparently. :)
  • aschmidt679
    aschmidt679 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    a low sugar protein shake before bed was what my nutritionist recommended when i was having this problem. but try your best to front load your calories for the day so you aren't left stuffing them all in before bed. and 1200 is a MINIMUM. remember you won't lose if you don't eat enough, just like eating too much. you need fuel!!! :)
  • emilysmallfry93
    Options
    a low sugar protein shake before bed was what my nutritionist recommended when i was having this problem. but try your best to front load your calories for the day so you aren't left stuffing them all in before bed. and 1200 is a MINIMUM. remember you won't lose if you don't eat enough, just like eating too much. you need fuel!!! :)

Thankyou :) yeah I think I have to start eating bigger breakfasts, average lunches and small dinners. Feel annoyed that I have to make myself eat it all! But, as you say, food is fuel!
    I just ran out of protein shake this morning :( but thankyou for the advice!! :)
  • KariKicksButt
    KariKicksButt Posts: 19 Member
    Options

yeah i had to ditch the sugar too. it made me crazy!