Green drinks fruit juicing

Options
Anyone do ths?? Just started, any good recipes??

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    www.juicerecipes.com

That is where I get most of my ideas. I log into MFP using the whole amount of what I use. For instance, this morning I had a drink made with 1 beet, 1 apple, and 2 carrots and I logged the exact weights of those items in a recipe for my diary.

Juicing is a great way to get your nutrition from your veggies and fruits without having to eat so many of them all day long. Just remember to get in your fiber elsewhere, though, as juicing removes the fiber.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    My fav, so hydrating. Love it on an empty stomach, gives me a great feeling
    1/2 bunch fresh spinach
    several stalks fresh crunchy celery with leaves
    1 Fuji apple
    Can add 1/2 bunch of fresh mint for an awesome stomach soother and digestive aid.
  • MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I juice all the time , i have the NutriBullet ,here is the best recipe, i use it everyday...

*2.5 cups(1 serving) Natures Kale Greens.
    * 2 cups (1 serving) Organic Baby Spinach.
    * 1/2 banana.
    * 1/2 pear.
    * 2 small or 1 large strawberry.
    * 1/2 cup pineapple.

I know its quite a lot, and Idk what machine you use, like i said i have the NutriBullet, and as long as i cut everything up real good it fits.
  • RabbiBeth
    RabbiBeth Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love juicing!!! I include it in my daily diet, and use 1-2 juices as meal replacements. I include leafy greens and other veggies, plus fruit. I serve it over lots of ice and sometimes add in chia seeds. There are TONS of recipes online - TONS, TONS, TONS - and even lots of free or ninety nine cents apps (iphone) with juice recipes. Have fun and do it!!! Sooo refreshing and healthy!!
  • granolagirl
    granolagirl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My fave is 3 carrots, 1-2 stalks celery and

1 apple. Yum!!