356 + DAYS BEFORE & AFTER 48+ lbs BYE BYE! Helloooo bikini!

Options
2»

Replies

• MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Alanac511
    Alanac511 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Massive respect to you for turning your life around after such a sad loss x
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story. You look amazing, congrats.
  • TAMMY7173
    TAMMY7173 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Your story is just like mine. Eight years ago I had a stillborn daughter. when I got pregnant I weighed about 100 pounds and I'm 5'0. I know weigh 196 and I have had two sons after losing Hailey. I just want to be in the best shape I can be in for them. You look great! You can read my story at www.haleysangels.net
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter, I can only imagine the grief you went through. Congratulations on the birth of your son, and your transformation. And that bikini - you look fabulous!
  • YanilAlam
    Options
    Again thanks everyone! :)
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! You look fantastic, thanks so much for sharing!
  • 200ripped
    200ripped Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a million bucks!
  • hpymrzsimmons
    Options
    You look amazing! My goal is to get into a two piece as well. I am going on a cruise in two weeks and so far I am not completely confident yet. But, I have faith that I can do it. Congratulations on pushing past your obstacles and making positive changes in your life. I know it was hard, but being healthy is so important for you and your family.
  • tahgo2014
    tahgo2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! And you can tell that you feel it as well. Great job. Thanks for inspiring me.
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You are such a hottie!!!!! Looking good girl.
  • YanilAlam
    Options
    Haha thanks guys!
  • lalichan
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! What an inspiration you are.
  • BeautifullyB
    BeautifullyB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and so happy! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!