At the starting gate....

Options
Hi everyone, I just joined MFP yesterday after hearing about the success a couple of my friends are having by using it. I'm still trying to figure out how to use all of the functions of the website, but I'm already impressed and looking forward to using each aspect to help me along my path. I'm inspired by reading all the wonderful, inspiring, and encouraging posts from so many people determined to meet their goals. I'm so honored to be able to share this journey to better health with such fabulous people! I wish you all the best! =)

Replies

• danmullen
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I've been using MFP for 2 and a half weeks and am finding all of the encouragement from other users really helpful. Best of luck!

Dan x
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss journey:flowerforyou:
    Kx
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I love using it via my phone too..... helps keep me up to date with my food intake "as it happens"!!!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You will find lots of support here on your journey xxx
  • Damage483
    Options
    I think I copied off of your post because mine sounds very similar. lol Best of luck to you on the wonderful journey.
  • cbular
    cbular Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started using this site 5 days ago after a friend told me about it. This site is more helpful than any weight watchers meeting I've ever been to. With the tools available here I feel I will be able to stay on track and lose 100 lbs within the next year and a half. Love, love, love the site!