Shorties [5' - 5'3"] with 50+ lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• angelgoone
    Options
    Yep, I'm 5 ft 3, and currently weigh 180, my goal weight is 150, and my ultimate goal weight is 120 pounds.

i am in the sAme "goal boat", if I may. It only gets harder but much more fullfilling
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'', 25 years old, and have at least 27lbs to lose & have already lost 8lbs. I'm currently a SAHM but I plan on going back to work or school soon. My goals are to eat healthy & lose weight reasonably. No crash dieting, liquid diets, or diet pills for me! Everyone feel free to add me. My diary is open, and I'm always willing to give advice as well as recieve critiques (:
  • Kimber415
    Kimber415 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    5'1 - got the age hardship to deal with as well - was down 32 pounds last fall, gained back 22 of it - set new goal to loose 30 but realistically would like to loose 50. Not finding my motivation right now - HELP! Feel free to add me - old and overweight
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm 5'3 and have 50lbs to lose! Please feel free to add me!!! I could always use encouragement, and LOVE to encourage and support others!! :)
  • springfaith
    springfaith Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm 4' 11 and 3/4s (that 3/4 is very important, you know!) i had set my goal to lose 25 lbs, but a doctor friend told me it should be more like 40-50...so do i qualify? all of you over 5 footers are making me feel positively short...er! Would love to have support among the vertically challenged!
  • LaurenAnne_84
    LaurenAnne_84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 28 years old. Very new to my fitness pal. I have 60lbs to lose. I am hoping to do this by next summer, looking for some new friends that could offer some motivation.
  • ladybell41
    Options
    Please friend me, anyone! I'm 5'3 and need to loose about 45lbs. I'm a morning person so I get up, put my son on the bus and I work out in our makeshift work out room. I really need others to help me stay motivated and on track. My husband is great but to ral good atheist motivation thing as he doesn't even get out of bed until nineish. Please please help me
  • lynettesellarscarey
    lynettesellarscarey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5'3" and 50lbs to lose. I lost 12 before I started MFP and have lost 5 lbs since. Please feel free to add me.
  • beautifulswan1
    beautifulswan1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'2 (depends on who you ask) and I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs.
  • BONDGIRLDBL07
    Options
    i am about 5'4" and have at least 50 lbs to lose I understand exactly how you feel.
  • ladybell41
    Options
    Wow! Just retread what I wrote and talk about bad auto correct. we are not atheist as a matter of fact my husband is a baptist preacher. That was just wrong. I can't stop giggling . I was trying to say that he isn't real good at the motivation part.
  • lachellesolomon
    lachellesolomon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello I need to lose 80 lbs , so feel free to add me :)
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    5 2 and would be elated if i lost 50lbs. Just starting my 2nd week, a long way to go.
  • getabsbysummer
    getabsbysummer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    5'3" and starting out at 196 lbs....hoping to make it down to 150. Down 10 since January, but my wedding and honeymoon sort of intervened and I haven't really lost more. Add me :)
  • sweetpea2701
    Options
    I am 5' 2" with 60 lbs to lose and at 58 have been finding it hard to do on my own, thought I would try MFP & this is my first day so wish me luck!
  • lookin2lose48
    Options
    im new to this site, 5'3 and have about 100 lbs i want to lose as my first goal:( lol... anyone pls feel free to add me;)
  • amandaes2348
    Options
    HI EVERYONE,

I AM AMANDA AND I AM 5 FOOT AND NEED TO LOSE UP TO 83 LBS. I JUST STARTED MYFITNESSPAL YESTERDAY AND I ALREADY FEEL GREAT AND HAPPY WITH MY SELF. IF THERE IS ANY EXERCISES THAT ARE REALLY GOOD FOR STOMACH AND BUTT I WOULD LOVE FOR EXAMPLES THANK YOU I WILL BE POSTING THE WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • RedheadedJohanna
    Options
    Am i the shortest here??!! Im 4ft 10. I do only have around 10lbs to lose but my god is it stuck!! Tried alsorts and bar starve myself (never going to happen!) it just wont shift!! Seems my body moves my extra tire lol. More than happy to make lots of new friends if anybody would like to add me to their friends list xxxx
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 with about 119 pounds to lose. I could always use some support, but please read my profile before adding me. There is a lot of info there. I would also like to know some info about you. (-: Thanks!