on my way

Options
:smile: I am a 46 year old female wanting to lose about 30lbs before my daughter's wedding in Dec. I don't know if this is a realistic goal but I am going to try! My best wishes to those involved in this endeavor!

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    You can do it, best of luck
  • dyorkesmile
    Options
    Hi, my name is Diana I am 46 and just started this site yesturday. I want to lose about 45 lbs.

YOU CAN DO IT!! I joined the biggest winner competition in our town, and they said the realistic goal is 2lbs per week! count your calories, and excersice! You will be really close for the wedding!
    Good Luck and if you need a push or have a good tip please let me know!

Have a great Day!
    Diana
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! NEVER give up! I've got 30 lbs to lose, but no deadline, really. If you like, you can friend me, and I can be of some support.
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    Marge I want to wish you good luck in your weight loss journey. I just started last week and weighed today. I lost 3 lbs which I think was good start on my journey...... Welcome to the plan.. I have 25 lbs to lose. More really. But I will start saying 25.. Need a friend I am here pulling for you...
  • ABIGgirl
    Options
    Hi, I am new here. I have lost 5 pounds on my own, and now I hope to lose 34 more :happy: I could use any support at all. thanks
  • je123
    je123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 51 and I'm trying to lose four stone for my son's wedding in August 2011. I've lost 16 pounds in the last ten weeks so I'm well on my way to achieving my goal. I think 30 pounds might be a bit ambitions by Christmas but you could lose 20 pounds, which will still make a big difference. I want to look stylish and glam and not wear a tent dress for my son's wedding so that's really motivating me to stay on track. Good luck, I hope you manage to do it and look good for the weeding.