Things I would say to Jillian Michaels

Options
ZiezieO
ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
Dear Jillian Michaels,

I have always been afraid that you would someday knock on my door and kick my *kitten*. So, today I decided I would prepare for that day / a zombie apocalypse (two birds one stone). I learned very quickly that yes, you encourage loudly-but you're funny and inspiring. At the end of a work out where I was standing in the same 5' of space I started in, I was gasping for air. YOU ARE A BEAST. I am now terrified that you will show up to my house even more. Therefore, I have now decided to commit to the 30 challenge of your work outs. In result I hope to be prepared for your arrival and maybe we can just go get ice cream instead and go for a jog after.

Please don't come hurt me,
More Out of Shape Than I Thought

Replies

• bonniecarbtoo
    Options
    I would say "you freaking bully, you convinced me to do a jumping jack against my better judgement, because I love you. That was a year ago and I'm still in pain from the muscle tear." But I still stumble through your workouts with no jumps, no hopping down on the floor, no squats - so basically I can't do your workouts as they should be done any more. But you're a bad az anyway and I still sweat and get tired.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    lmao! im scared of her too!! lol i loved 30DS
  • justwanderful
    justwanderful Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'd say, "What were you thinking when you planned out the workout? Two extension exercises in a row; push-ups followed by military presses? Why not an extension followed by a contraction, like push-ups followed by curls? That would give each group of muscles a couple minutes to recoup some energy." Sheesh.
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Dear Jillian, you are INSANE for making us workout like this.. I want to see you doing that too, not just walking around the girls but w/e...

Some say there is a fine line between love and hatred; but I'm beyond that. I'll deify you forever and ever cause you've made me lose inches like no one or nothing else ever has before.

There.
  • afrodizzia
    afrodizzia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Jillian

You're the best!!! You never disappoint, you're never sugarcoat and you consistently deliver results (if I watch my diet).
    You make me love sweat!!!
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    'Go and get some other poor sap permanently injured by your stupid, dangerous routines.'
  • SGSmallman
    SGSmallman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Stop stealing routines from everyone else and pretending they're yours while promoting those godly unhealthy products and diets. You are putting a nation in a dangerous mindset!

Oh and lay off the coke and male growth hormones!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options

Oh and lay off the .......... male growth hormones!

She's not got a husky voice :laugh:
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Don't make any jokes that aren't funny once, let alone ten times
  • tiddlebit11
    tiddlebit11 Posts: 182
    Options
    I would say "you look like a man. Youre fit. But no thanks"
  • camaxon
    camaxon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would say..whatever she is doing...works...her body is rocking..
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thank you for putting several videos free on youtube...
  • camaxon
    camaxon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would say.."come to my house for 1 week and kick my *kitten* into shape"
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I would say, "Jillian could you please shut up for a minute? Could you please count? I don't know how many of these I'm supposed to do. Jillian could you uncurl your lip and stop snarling at me? Thanks!"
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    LoL, she commented in an interview that she can't watch herself, "I just don't shut up!" So she knows. I noticed a kinder Jillian in her new DVD's although she will contradict things depending on the DVD...it's okay to do small and large muscles together, no it's not, etc. it really doesn't matter, but she has to do variety.

I would tell her, keep encouraging but don't tell viewers "anyone can do a jumping jack", I have 400 pound people doing them"Someone with bad knees or 350 pounds without a BL doctor nearby shouldn't just wing it. She works very closely with many professionals. Working in an ortho/PT office had me see many "I thought I could do this" injuries.

She has some great DVD's, I lost weight with them, but modified when I needed too. I never felt like I was failing if I did. I hope she keeps up the encouragement I saw in Body Revolution, she was very kind and gently pushed in the beginning.
    I hear her voice when I walk/jog in my ear, "You can do more, just try. You don't know what you can do" And I usually do try a bit harder. But she does have to learn to COUNT. : )
    :
  • Outrageous_HappYness
    Options
    LoL, she commented in an interview that she can't watch herself, "I just don't shut up!" So she knows. I noticed a kinder Jillian in her new DVD's although she will contradict things depending on the DVD...it's okay to do small and large muscles together, no it's not, etc. it really doesn't matter, but she has to do variety.

I would tell her, keep encouraging but don't tell viewers "anyone can do a jumping jack", I have 400 pound people doing them"Someone with bad knees or 350 pounds without a BL doctor nearby shouldn't just wing it. She works very closely with many professionals. Working in an ortho/PT office had me see many "I thought I could do this" injuries.

She has some great DVD's, I lost weight with them, but modified when I needed too. I never felt like I was failing if I did. I hope she keeps up the encouragement I saw in Body Revolution, she was very kind and gently pushed in the beginning.
    I hear her voice when I walk/jog in my ear, "You can do more, just try. You don't know what you can do" And I usually do try a bit harder. But she does have to learn to COUNT. : )
    :

Yes - she does "rant" but you know what - I need to hear her voice to help keep motivated. I am on week 3 of Phase 1 of the Body Revolution and I can't believe how much I am able to do from day 1. I have a love/hate relationship with her, but you can't deny the results. She always does suggest modifications and that it's important to just keep moving. She is a bad *kitten* but you if you give what you can of yourself & have checked with your doctor before starting to make sure you are clear to go ahead then you most likely won't be injured. Know your body and know what you honestly can't do and then modify. Otherwise, push yourself a little bit each time, making sure you are always aware of how you are feeling.
    Thank you Jillian is all I would say :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I would say "you look like a man. Youre fit. But no thanks"

She looks nothing like a man.. :noway:
  • katdav60
    katdav60 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'd say, who are you ??? !!!
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    I'd say, hey girl lemmie clap dem cheeks
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i would simply say thank you for pushing me out side of my confort zone. yes i whine some time cry but in the end its working.. i'm going into week two of phase to of br i love it most times