Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Shorties [5' - 5'3"] with 50+ lbs to lose?

123457»

Replies

• BritanyFitness
    BritanyFitness Posts: 30 Member
    I'm a 5,2 shortie here with 100 plus pounds to lose .

Add me for support!!
    I'm a pretty positive person.
  • I am 5"2' I have about 25lbs to lose.. can I join?
  • chrisaroo123
    chrisaroo123 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone... i am 5'3 and have 50 to loose.... I'm super happy I joined this site.. its so much fun! Add me...
  • brnidsusn
    brnidsusn Posts: 13 Member
    hi Katrina! great job. whoo hoo! def on the right track. my name is susan. from boston area. 43. 5ft lost 30lb. current goal is 40-60 more and see how I feel. doing it the right (hard) way. no fads. eating right & working out. slow but sure. just about my 1st 2 goals onederland & reg size clothes. now onward to a 5k!

add me! we can crush it together :)
    (this invite is open to everyone!)
  • gail200186
    gail200186 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm 5ft 3 and want to lose at least 65lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Hi there :) I am 5'3". Started using MFP mid June and have lost 14#s. I have 54#s more to lose.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Hello!! I am 5'3 and I have 56 pounds to lose till i make it to my goal!! I have been in a rut for a while and i am just now getting back into things...=)
  • Sunnygirl949
    Sunnygirl949 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 5'2, needs to lose a lot!!! just started MFP and Zumba last July and so far I've lost 22 lbs yay!
  • I'm 5'1 and a bit and I've already lost 16kg with 4 still to go till next target :D
  • redwitchrocks
    redwitchrocks Posts: 11 Member
    Hi

Im 5ft 0" with around 40 lbs to lose - I know its not as much as some of you but my journey is the same - can I join?:smile:
  • Hello all ,
    I'm 5'3 and want to lose 60lbs