110lbs lost - 260lbs to 150lbs - Pictures!

Options
saraann4
saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
I've posted my progress when I reached 60lbs lost so I figured it was about time to show 110lbs lost. My story is pretty boring. So, to make a long story short, here goes nothing: I pretty much just woke up one day and thought "I'm done doing this to myself". I was eating fast food at least twice a day. I haven't touched fast food in almost a year and a half. I changed my eating habits altogether. I cook more now than I ever have and I love it. I love to experiment with new recipes. A lot of people ask me about exercises especially when I started out. I started off walking. I would walk my dogs (I have three) around the block individually. Sometimes twice. Then, I ventured off into Jillian Michaels DVD's. Now, it's mostly running with some other stuff added in. I hated it at first. There were days where I did not want to get off my butt. I called it "Operation: GET OFF YOUR BUTT". So I put my darn tennis shoes on and did some sort of exercise. A lot of people tell me that they don't like healthy food or exercise. The thing is you have to find out what food/exercise you do like and implement it. Make it healthier. Experiment!

Anyway, hope this helps inspire someone. I am also on Instagram. Username: sjacobsen25
I post a ton of pictures of my progress, recipes, and some damn good motivational quotes.
Thanks for reading :)

warfwl.png

fjm1sj.jpg

5mjm9i.jpg

ml780i.jpg

2i6fbc2.jpg

2vj4j00.jpg

13zzvjn.jpg

prw53.jpg

Replies

• goldie10b
    goldie10b Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! You look terrific and should be proud of yourself!! Your fortunate to have done this at a younger age too!! :smile:
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! great job!!
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, Congratulations!!!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done. Your smiles in the later pics say it all!
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I wish so many not MFP members could see this. You've done a wonderful thing for yourself, the pictures are just a bonus! Congrats
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you look adorable! you were cute before the loss, you are even more precious now. That is a wonderful accomplishment. You should be very proud :flowerforyou: :love:
  • sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look absolutely stunning!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Great job that you for sharing, it is a great inspiration.
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look great, and your arms look very, very good. I say that because I started at roughly the same weight and have been terrified about how my arms will look. Thanks for the motivation!
  • jedgarner11
    jedgarner11 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    great job
  • kasey0125
    Options
    Thats an awesome weight loss. It has inspired me go get moving I would to know some of your fav recipes.

Kasey
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    OMG Wow!!! Amazing work! Congratulations on your success. :flowerforyou:
  • AmIhealthyyet
    AmIhealthyyet Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great work!
  • kaioken92
    Options
    Outstanding job.
  • sstalling
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration pics. I am juat starting this long journey and would like to loose 110 lbs as well.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    So amazing! :) Congrats hun! you look stunning!
  • MamaDuckN2MamaWow
    MamaDuckN2MamaWow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Completely AWESOME!!! I can't wait until I'm taking the same photos!!!
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You are, quite literally, saving your own life! Just awesome!! Keep it going. You look fantastic and I am pleased that the healthy lifestyle agrees with you so well. Cheers!
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look BANGIN' girl!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!