Always looking to add friends who communicate :)

Options

Replies

• hpymrzsimmons
    Options
    Same here. I need more support as well. Anyone is welcome to add me. :smile:
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    I am a supportive friend, but I am also a really outspoken one. I have no problem telling you if you arent eating enough, etc. However, I am a really nice person so it comes with the package. :) feel free to add me.
  • missalisamel
    missalisamel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would really love a few supportive friends to help keep me real along the way.
  • SuperHero_Girl
    SuperHero_Girl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I just sent friends requests to the lot of you because I'm looking for more friends who communicate as well!!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    I'm in for new communicating friends.
  • pjsdj
    pjsdj Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Add me to half my peeps don't talk lol
  • bowlofpeaches
    bowlofpeaches Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'll be sending a request to a lot of you because i could use some more friends who communicate and support as well :D
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me!!!
  • gatsby018
    gatsby018 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me.
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Interested ppl, pls add me as well. I usually know what I am talking about and more importantly, know to shut and learn when I don't. :-)
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    FR SENT -
    I am on here every day!!!
  • tatters99
    tatters99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some friends to keep me on the straight and narrow - trying to shed 20 pounds by the end of November
  • SuARogue
    SuARogue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Same here! Just sent a friend request :)
  • melanieb8273
    Options
    Just sent a friend request. I am new again. Fell off the wagon so back on again. Anyone can feel free to add me as well
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    Add me!!! We can do this!!!! It is so important to have the proper support and have encouragement from those who truly understand our battle!!! Lets do thi and we can support each other :) I have a big goal and will be around for a while one day at a time!!
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm looking to lose a lot and can definitely use the motivation, and I enjoy chatting and generally giving the support on here.
  • ItsaNewDawn
    Options
    On this journey and always looking to support and be supported in it. Feel free to add me. I look forward to helping others in their journey as well.
  • Birutte_
    Birutte_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    motivation needed, add me
  • Macgeek74
    Macgeek74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    im friendly. Anyone can add me
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm online daily and will support you as long as you do the same! It's so much easier with the help of good friends who are struggling with the same thing you are!