Any one fancy a challenge???

Options
andieellengreen
andieellengreen Posts: 65 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi :)
I'm going on holiday in a few weeks and have just enough time to fit in 30 day shred challenge if any one fancies joining me?? Would love some people to do this with me :) add me if your interested

Replies

• mrsschmitty722
    mrsschmitty722 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just ordered it and am waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Should be here some time this week. I'll do it with you and can see if I can pull it off of youtube.
  • Harrenhall
    Options
    I'm starting Monday, feel free to friend me
  • AnnelizabethB
    AnnelizabethB Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I would but I'm gonna start beginning of september
  • Bradsmom06
    Bradsmom06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What is this??? Love to know! Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Just finished ... lost 5.9 pounds and 4.75 overall inches!

I am going to be doing it again but only for 2 weeks ... because I am having knee replacement surgery.

I am going to rotate through all three levels on a daily basis.
    Day 1 - Level 1; Day 2 - Level 2; Day 3 - Level 3; etc.

Good look with your shred!!!!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Just ordered it and am waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Should be here some time this week. I'll do it with you and can see if I can pull it off of youtube.

Yes you can get the 30 Day Shred on You Tube.
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I'm finishing up a cold right now but I should be able to start Wednesday!
  • Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just finished day 1 an hour ago. Feel free to add me, I'm new and still trying to figure this all out.
  • kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I am kinda scared.. tonight is going to be my first night..
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just re-started it today! I'll do the challenge! I did this before my wedding 5 years ago, along with WW, and lost about 12 lbs. I'm not doing WW this time, but hopefully I'll be able to see some results anyway.
  • dsmith01
    dsmith01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It is hard if its your first time but it does get easier, I'm starting it again today
  • sophieh87
    Options
    I just did my first one, please add me if you're also doing it - could do with the motivation!!
  • rowrunyoga
    rowrunyoga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This looks like just what I need...
    I'm in!

:happy:

(and new here. so please add me so I can do this with you all!)
  • CAG1983
    CAG1983 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will join in too, I'm new here and really need some motivation, so could be just what I'm looking for. I'm waiting to get my DVD back off a friend but will start with YouTube for the time being. Did it once before and never got past level 1, so aiming for better this time.

Out of interest, how do we log it?
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I will join in too, I'm new here and really need some motivation, so could be just what I'm looking for. I'm waiting to get my DVD back off a friend but will start with YouTube for the time being. Did it once before and never got past level 1, so aiming for better this time.

Out of interest, how do we log it?

I was told to log it as general circuit training, so that's what I did when I did this workout last month. When I Googled 30DS to see what the calorie burn would be, I found a site that said it burned a bit more than the log of circuit training showed, but it wasn't too far off (maybe 30 calories). Good luck to all of you, 30DS is a great workout, stick with it and you'll see fantastic results, even if it takes you longer than 30 days to do it!
  • carmichaels99
    Options
    I'm on day 5 level 1. Its great...I've been sore, but definitely feeling the results.
  • Irishholly1985
    Options
    I want in too!!! I am gonna go buy it tonight
  • rainydays5
    rainydays5 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I started Friday. I did it friday and saturday and took Sunday off as it is my normal rest day. I have started it several times in the past but always end up only doing it a week or so before stopping. I am determined this time though! I saw on another thread here that someone made a paper chain with 3 different colors (10 of each) and tore off a piece everyday it was completed. I did this and hope it will give me some motivation to keep going.
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey guys

I'm in !! I'm very new to the site, and using the boards so may need some help on this. Also my gym offers these 30 mins classes I think it's likely the same thing. I'm not familiar with the challenge if someone can send me to a link or a brief description of the challenge. What about food anyone following a specific plan? I'm on my 4th week of Isagenix and it's ok, lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks, but I work out a lot. I'm in for the challenge.

Thanks

Sarah
  • kalong1
    kalong1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started this morning great minds think alike...... Newbie to MFP too only started last Thursday (properly!)

feel free to add me too not sure how friends work.......
This discussion has been closed.