Almond or Peanut

Options

Replies

• dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Love almond, but cashews and peanut are great too. I buy the sugar free nut butters.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    OP im a peanut butter fan , Nothing is as good as Peanut Butter just saying :wink:

You ever have Macadmia Nut butter? You'll forget peanut butter even existed.

I might make a mix of Macadamia and Peanut, and try that.

Nope but iv had various almond butters , Its just not as good as peanut butter . will give Maca butter a go

Peanutbutter&Co doesn't exist in my country ! I want that dark chocolate peanut butter!
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Almond butter is delicious, but tends to be drier compared to peanut butter brands like Jif. I've only seen it in "natural" styles, so it's comparable to "natural" style peanut butters. A little milder in flavor, but can be used in just about all the same applications.
  • mrmagee3
    mrmagee3 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    OP im a peanut butter fan , Nothing is as good as Peanut Butter just saying :wink:

You ever have Macadmia Nut butter? You'll forget peanut butter even existed.

I might make a mix of Macadamia and Peanut, and try that.

Nope but iv had various almond butters , Its just not as good as peanut butter . will give Maca butter a go

Peanutbutter&Co doesn't exist in my country ! I want that dark chocolate peanut butter!

I just hold a torch for the Macadamia, which I find the be the most delicious of all the nut kingdom. I feel strongly about this. :laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Jiff has a version of that now, too. Do you have Jiff where you live?

I put the Dark Chocolate Dreams in my fruit smoothies. Mmmmm.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. I dislike almond butter. Cashew butter is good too.
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    peanuts my fav, id rather eat almonds whole :)
  • Dnnguy10
    Dnnguy10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nutella is so yummy, but SO bad for you. Read the labels, you'll be shocked. It's like eating a straight up candy bar.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Nutella is so yummy, but SO bad for you. Read the labels, you'll be shocked. It's like eating a straight up candy bar.
    NM

I didn't read the thread thoroughly enough.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. Love almonds but almond butter tastes unnatural to me.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options

Jiff?
    Africa doesn't get too fancy ;)
  • TiaraSeamonkey
    TiaraSeamonkey Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Dark Chocolate Dreams!!
  • rml_16
    Options

Jiff?
    Africa doesn't get too fancy ;)
    Well then, I cannot help you! Maybe order it online and have it shipped. lol
  • KimINfortheWin
    KimINfortheWin Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I toasted almonds, cashews, walnuts and sunflower seeds in the oven for about 10 minutes or until fragrant. I wasn't picky on the ratio. I added a touch of honey, a touch of salt and a little coconut oil. It made an AWESOME nutbutter. You could easily add some dark cocoa powder to it. It's super easy, takes 2-3 minutes after you roast your nuts. (Roasting nuts is turning on oven. Throwing nuts on a baking sheet. Stir every 5 until you see some of the nuts browning slightly).
  • arl1286
    arl1286 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I find almond butter to be too sweet.
  • jubinahdi
    jubinahdi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Are there any other ways for you to feel good other than Neutella?

You mentioned you write, you draw... Do you know how wonderful is that? Honestly I wished I had enough talent to write something, to draw (The last time I draw something I was only a kid....) I really envy you. You have some wonderful talents, I think if you do something to make you feel good, if you distract you mind from Neu***** to some deep breaths, some glasses of water and a quick walk around the block, You won't even need to check that bottle anymore.

All the best and please keep your weight loss....
    Jubin
  • khannickwechanged
    khannickwechanged Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I love all nut butters, but peanut butter holds a special place in my heart that just can't be replaced. <3
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    All this talk is making me hungry! Lol
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Never had any other butters than Peanut. But I really want to try Sunflower Seed Butter because I bet it's amazing.