Is there any college students out there :)

Options
13»

Replies

• sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Please tell me your college taught you the proper use of 'IS' and "ARE'.
  • minimah7
    minimah7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there, MFP friends. I am a non-traditional college student [I am in my 30s]. You may add me. I am all about being supportive and seek support. We can get to our destinations together. Whether one is seeking to lose weight, build muscle, change eating habits, gain weight or become more active; we can do this together. :wink: God bless you on your journey.
  • thenoxus1
    thenoxus1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey, there's plenty of us out here. I'm 22, but still have another 1.5 years or so left because I am a double major and took a couple of semesters off. Feel free to add me, I'm a big time runner.
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im 24 and go to Kaplan Univ. Feel free to add me as for anyone else on here. I am always on this site. Super addicted. Facebook has nothing on this!!! v.
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, going into my junior year of undergrad career! Anyone feel free to add, I always love more enthusiasm and motivation!!
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Yep me! 22 and majoring in genetics and physiology :)
  • ktmcdee
    ktmcdee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hell yeah! going to be a sophomore this year, currently pre kinesiology but still pretty undecided. anyone feel free to add me :) always looking for /to give support on here :)
  • jessmon84
    jessmon84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yep :D
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    ARE there any college students out there!

All these students and not one studying English. Honestly :grumble:
  • Megabot
    Megabot Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    "Are there any college students out there?"
    I can conjugate verbs. I was, therefore, graduated from my university.
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I am a college student. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • laurarothenberger
    laurarothenberger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am going to Auburn University and am a current senior. Need that motivations to keep the weight off during those times when all projects and papers are due! Please add me
  • Bubblywendy
    Bubblywendy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    3rd year student from sydney AUSTRALIA studying marketing, accounting and economics :smile: