I did it, I didn't give in

Options
I did it, I didn't give I to temptation. Hubby and boys had a chippy for lunch after our family bike ride. I passed and had healthy melba toast and dips when I got back on, instead. Yay me!

Replies

• ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    well done! I always feel great when I dont give in to OHs junk food. Im back on the 16/8 fasting so have 8hrs to eat my daily goal so can afford a little treat now and again. Tomorow is my first stuffed crust pizza in years!
    If we can keep making these healthy everyday choices then we will be fine long term x
  • JakeBrownVB
    JakeBrownVB Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    costanza-clapping.gif
  • Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    good for you! i passed up a cupcake yesterday... i eat treats but i knew that i would enjoy a chocolate chip cookie much more so i said no thank you and had my cookie when i got home after dinner, instead of just eating both. but now i must know, what is a chippy? and what is melba toast? and what do you dip it in?
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Lol, a chippy is chips from a chip shop cooked in lots of oil. Melba toast is like a cracker I suppose. The dips I had were sour cream and guacamole. Nice for a change if you can get the lower calorie ones. Check them out on the net, they're readily available anywhere.
  • Imcharmed
    Options
    Lol, a chippy is chips from a chip shop cooked in lots of oil. Melba toast is like a cracker I suppose. The dips I had were sour cream and guacamole. Nice for a change if you can get the lower calorie ones. Check them out on the net, they're readily available anywhere.
  • Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    oh thanks! food culture is so fascinating to me. my husbands family is from another country and every family gathering is me going, "GASP! what is that? i must taste it!" melba toast looks like a crostini to me, would maybe be nice with tomato and basil and olive oil on top?
  • Imcharmed
    Options
    Definitely.
  • DivaColumbus
    DivaColumbus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yea You.....congrats on your willpower!!
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Way to flex your willpower! :)