Saw a pic of myself and didn't cringe!!

Options
tissyazd
tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
I finally saw a pic of myself today at a football game and didn't cringe!! I am in a good mood, so I thought I would share! This is me minus 32 pounds (I'm the blonde)You can look at my pics in my profile to see my before pics.

meandbritt.jpg

Replies

• lrodriguez8014
    Options
    You look great!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look amazing! Congrats on your loss so far!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference!!! Way to go girl!!!!!!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Awesome! WTG! Are you taking measurements? I really see a difference in neck, arms, waist!
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration!
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look like a new person! :) LOVE IT! :) Way to go! :) Keep at it, you are doing so well! :)
  • Cheilsea
    Cheilsea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Wow you were gorgeous before and look great now. I really want that shirt in your 2nd pic! I saw your profile before and have actually tried to find a top similar...if it doesn't fit anymore and you want to pass it on....lol :wink:
  • Raychel_xoxo
    Options
    OMG you look incredible!
  • Luvtwisted
    Options
    Great pic! Huge difference!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I really do feel awesome about myself lately which is HUGE for me, because confidence is something I don't have much of. Oh and the pants I have on are the ones I wore when my hubby proposed to me 5 years ago!!
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Awesome! WTG! Are you taking measurements? I really see a difference in neck, arms, waist!

Yes, I am and am seeing great results. I just wish I could get rid of my "mommy belly" lol!
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Wow you were gorgeous before and look great now. I really want that shirt in your 2nd pic! I saw your profile before and have actually tried to find a top similar...if it doesn't fit anymore and you want to pass it on....lol :wink:

Lol! Thanks! It actually still fits pretty good, but I ordered mine online through Macy's. The brand is INC. They have some super cute clothes!
  • tissyazd
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration!

Trust me if I can do it, ANYONE can!!! Just stick with MFP! Oh that and I LOVE zumba!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Really fantastic. Congratulations you look wonderful.
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great!
  • carlita231
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on all your hard work!!!!!:flowerforyou: Are you sure you want to lose that much more?
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations! All your hard work has certainly paid off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!