Looking for stay at home moms for support

Options
I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids and I have been on here since March and I just can't seem to get past a certain point...Looking for support and motivation from other moms....

Replies

• KathreneW
    KathreneW Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom. I have three boys. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Roxiemini
    Options
    I'm a stay at home Mum of a 3 year old little girl, you can add me :)
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I m also stay at home mom. 2yr old boy. Feel free to add me
  • kerrygailis
    kerrygailis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I am work from home Mom and I am stuck, I have lost 3 kg's but have not lost anymore in about 3 weeks, really struggling to stay motivated now and can't seem to put my finger on why I have not lost any more. I am 5ft 10 inch 33 yrs old and weigh 166lbs or 75kg's. I walk for at least 1hr every day and some days use the exercise bike but I really hate the bike! I eat around 1200 calories a day some days a little less. My friend is having a party at the end of August and I really wanted to be down to 70kg's by then. If anyone has some advice I would appreciate it. Thanks :-)
  • Raylea00
    Raylea00 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi! I am a work from home Mom with 2 kids. WOuld love the support. Feel free to add me.
  • mama2ranger
    Options
    Hi
    Im a SAHM of one 6 month old. I need mommy support too! add me :)
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    hi I am laura 36 and a SAHM. Matthew who is 9 with special needs and Alexandria who is 4. I find it hard to work out cause my kids don't need anything till I want to do something for me. My husband really doesn't help at all he works nights comes home and goes to bed all day or plays on the PS3 then goes to bed. I just can't wait till school starts cause this year both kids will be in school full time then i can really start on me. Feel free to add me and anyone else .
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hi im a stay at home mom too! Feel free to add :)
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom with a 2 year old daughter. I have been pretty successful in losing the weight despite all the distractions. I still have 25 to lose, and I am looking for more support as well. Please add me as a friend.
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM as well! My son will be a year old next month :) Feel free to add me for support!
  • Gem070713
    Options
    Hey, I'm a stay at home Mum too.. My little girl is 5 weeks today :) Feel free to add me.. I know how much harder it is to avoid eating crap when you're stuck home everyday.
  • mlindenmuth36
    mlindenmuth36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm a SAHM of 3 boys.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a stay at home mom to a 5 year old boy.

Like FruitSalad said it's hard finding time to workout at home because the boy always seems to need my attention when I start. Thank goodness school starts back up in less than 2 weeks.
  • trace79or
    trace79or Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a sahm to a 3 and 1 year old....please add me:) For laughs when anyone ever talks about "insanity" I always think to myself, they must be a sahm LOL!!!
  • katiekicks
    Options
    Hi! I'm a work-at-home mom (40+ hours) with a 16-month little boy. I just started using MFP and love it so far! Add me and we can all support our fellow mommies and push each other to change for the better. I just started Insanity and down 2 pounds and an inch off my waist and hips so far! We can do it and we deserve it!
  • JAyers27
    JAyers27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a Stay at home mom of 3 boys. Would love to be in a support group! Feel free to add me. :)
  • jbeatty02
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of an active 2 year old boy, feel free to add me :)
  • ManyRainbows
    Options
    Hi! I'm a stay at home mom to two boys (ages 9 and 6) and we HOMESCHOOL! so school starting for us means less time for me to work out or have 'me' time :) What I am doing is waking up at 7:30 since the boys tend to not wake up until 8:00 or later so i can get on the treadmill. Once I have worked up my endurance a little and feel comfortable with that little bit, I will start adding workouts on the bowflex to my routine. it's just balancing my workout time with my sleep time, 'me' time, school time, and housework time.

Feel free to add me
  • crybaby1216
    crybaby1216 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time sticking to it during summer with the kids at home and weekends. It is a little easier when they r in school.
  • FitWithMae
    FitWithMae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom of 2 boys. Add me! :)