hey guys:)

Options
im new to this site, been wanting to lose weight for such a long time now, just have never really bothered to do anything. typical really.
so just thought i say hi, and if anyone has any tips for good, low calorie/fat snacks, or the best exercise they do to lose weight, it would be much appreciated. thanks:)

Replies

• Mangoose
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Welcome to the site! For ideas on snacks etc you can check my food diary. Exercise wise I do a lot of outdoor exercise - in fact I do it outside so my neighbours can see how fat I really am and it spurs me on to try harder so in a few months they will see a fit healthy me lol!

Feel free to add me as a friend xxx
  • Adusenka
    Adusenka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    welcome :)
  • amyfly
    amyfly Posts: 137
    Options
    Good for you wanting to get healthier -you've come to a great place for motivation and support! I started out walking a few times a week and increased from there. It's one of the easiest (and cheapest!) forms of cardio. I also bought some hand weights and a mini trampoline so I can workout at home. As for snack ideas the best advice I can offer is stock up on fruit and veggies - they're low in calories and high in water and fiber (usually) so you can snack all day and still stay within your calories. Hope some of this helps - best of luck! Feel free to add me as a friend for support:)