Saw a pic of myself and didn't cringe!!

Options

Replies

• tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on all your hard work!!!!!:flowerforyou: Are you sure you want to lose that much more?

You know, truthfully, I don't! But, that's how much I have to lose to have a healthy BMI. But, that's what I weighed in high school!! I don't think I could or want to get that low. I like having some curves. My husband thinks that would be too much to lose, too. I would be happy with 25 more, but we'll see!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! I can definitely see a difference in your face, arms and tummy! Great job!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats on the hard work. i really don't think you need to lose 50lbs though, you look great now:)
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    I had sort of a similar experience today. I saw my reflection in a store window and I realized that I'm really starting to look pretty good. My clothes are hiding my mommy belly as you called it. Now if only I could start to look good without my clothes on...THAT would me a big accomplishment for me!

It really is awesome to really see some progress isn't it! Keep up the good work!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    OH WOW!!! That is an awesome picture! And well deserved! CONGRATULATIONS I know you will be here for me when I hit a huge milestone like this! You are such an inspiration! Don't go getting all skinny on me and leave MFP okay!!!
    Well Done!:flowerforyou:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on all your hard work!!!!!:flowerforyou: Are you sure you want to lose that much more?

You know, truthfully, I don't! But, that's how much I have to lose to have a healthy BMI. But, that's what I weighed in high school!! I don't think I could or want to get that low. I like having some curves. My husband thinks that would be too much to lose, too. I would be happy with 25 more, but we'll see!
    WAIT You want to lose how much more....46 lbs more????? There is no way you have that much left definately need to look at that again, there would be nothing left of you! I know what your saying though because I am under 5 ft (4' 10 1/2) and I am 'supposed to weigh like 99 lbs or something crazy like that I have been really thinking about a realistic goal weight for myself and I think I am leaning towards 125 but I still have my goal set for 130 for now....
    For You I would say maybe 20 more pounds definately not 46 ok how about we go half and say 23!!:tongue: lol :laugh: :wink:
  • tissyazd
    Options
    OH WOW!!! That is an awesome picture! And well deserved! CONGRATULATIONS I know you will be here for me when I hit a huge milestone like this! You are such an inspiration! Don't go getting all skinny on me and leave MFP okay!!!
    Well Done!:flowerforyou:

No way am I leaving all my MFP buddies!! I'll need this site to maintain, but also I will be there to continue to help motivate all my MFP friends!! You all are a large part of why I have been successful! Thank you!!!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    What a great pic ... and what great inspiration! Thank you for posting!
  • Mangoose
    Options
    Looking great, congratulations!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    You look amazing! xxx
  • NicolaGoodyear
    Options
    brilliant hun-you look beautiful xxxxxxxxxxx
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look great - congratulations on your weight loss!! I can't wait for the time when I don't cringe at my photos. :)
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Fantastic photos!!!! I love your arms.... they are my personal obsession and pet hate!!!!!:wink:

Well done you.... I luuurrvvve inspiration like this :flowerforyou: xxx
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Really motivating and love the pics. All with your baby in your arms! :)

I'm hoping I can feel a bit more positive about myself in the next few months!
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! I want to loose 50 pds by next summer and try for another child. Only one more though, I don't think I could handle more than two. Great job!

Laura
  • tissyazd
    Options

WAIT You want to lose how much more....46 lbs more????? There is no way you have that much left definately need to look at that again, there would be nothing left of you! I know what your saying though because I am under 5 ft (4' 10 1/2) and I am 'supposed to weigh like 99 lbs or something crazy like that I have been really thinking about a realistic goal weight for myself and I think I am leaning towards 125 but I still have my goal set for 130 for now....
    For You I would say maybe 20 more pounds definately not 46 ok how about we go half and say 23!!:tongue: lol :laugh: :wink:

How about 27 and then we'll re-evaluate :smile:
  • amyjo519
    amyjo519 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Your look absolutely fantastic! I bet it feels amazing too!! Thanks for being an inspiration!
  • lilmom1
    Options
    Wow you look beautiful and young!!!!! Good for you!
  • tissyazd
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone! I remember commenting on posts like this one telling people that they are an inspiration! It is amazing to hear it from you all!
  • fudJy23
    fudJy23 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!