Careful *HEAVY* lifting WILL make you bulky!

Options
PlanetoftheAtheists
PlanetoftheAtheists Posts: 112
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
hPOOQpL.jpg

Replies

• DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Lifting turned me into a man...

I got better.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    That is a good example of what steroids will do to a female.
  • yummy_
    yummy_ Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    That is a good example of what photoshop will do to a female.

ftfy
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    These types of picture perpetuate the myth that heavy lifting will make a woman "bulky."
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Truth. Just look how bulky I am. I expect to grow a penis and testicles any day now.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Crap. I'm doing it wrong.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    um yeah, I think I'll stick to my heavy lifting minus the steroids.... Thanks
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Hmm... seems legit.
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Just no. Steroids/photoshop.
  • PlanetoftheAtheists
    Options

Lies. It's all about the protein and broscience.
  • JLArispe
    JLArispe Posts: 62
    Options
    Heavy lifting does not always make you bulky!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    <<<<< lifting made me bulky! :sad:
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    So there is hope…
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Photoshop
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I guess this belongs here

www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/987513-lifting-is-the-most-horrible-thing-to-a-woman-since-twiggy
    Hi I’m taunto. You might remember me from threads such as “How to get hot chicks over the internet” or threads about how make your everyday tampon into a deadly weapon!

But today, I am here not to talk about me. I’m here to address something else. I am here to talk to the ladies of MFP about ways to avoid ruining your body. In this presentation I will provide you with evidences that for women, weight lifting makes you bulky, big, too manly, and all around, turns you into a Hulk!
    oNmZeRg.jpg

For my first evidence, I present to you 1ConcreteGirl. Just look at this picture. I want to throw up. She is everything that is wrong with women nowadays. Thinking they can weight lift like a man. Well honey, if you gonna weight lift like a man, you gonna LOOK like a man too! Read her confessions of turning into a man in her blog post! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/1ConcreteGirl
    kMlq5WH.jpg

Next, we have Sarauk2sf. Look at this crazy bird. She is Cray Cray with a capital C. Not only does she weight lift, she weight lifts more than me. And at the age of 45 too! That is just unacceptable. And whats worst? She eats. A LOT. Don’t women nowadays know that they gotta eat less than a man? Just look at this crazy woman. She eats ice cream almost daily. Pfft, women! And then she DARED to make a thread about her progress? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/903628-one-year-of-barbells-and-ice-cream-my-story-so-far-pics
    Rl4tdMN.jpg

Then we have Barberella. She is a singer. She sings praises about weight lifting. That is just crazy talk if you ask me. Look at her non-lovely, manly lumps. Checkout how this singer almost became a man in her progress story
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/929824-its-been-over-a-year-since-my-hot-affair-began
    PMi8nA0.jpg

Another weight lifting fanatic on MFP is 2BhappyBhealthy. Who is she kidding? She has bulked so much that costco has her on sale.
    lkpK40r.jpg

Parvati from Canadia. Now, I don’t know how they do things in Canadia but out here in ‘Murica we prefer our girls not so manly looking.
    82bwNH3.jpg

Adini is a sweet youngen. I had high hopes for her. But alas, she started lifting. Why, WHYYY???? Just look at how weight lifting destroyed this poor girl 
    biEA9Ta.jpg

The_dizzle is a smart women. Why is it always the smart women that make such silly mistakes? Look how she changed from looking like this
    ESm1OlQ.jpg

And now, because of weight lifting, she looks like this

272464190_ef9c796a1f_m.jpg

Then we have laughindani. Her situation, sadly, is nothing to laugh about folks. Look, look how weight lifting transformed her body. I, as a man, am appalled! WHO DOES THAT TO THEMSELVES? : (
    142597_3981.jpg

ipuffyheartcompeting just doesn’t get it. She keeps on insisting to weight lift. She heard it somewhere that its good for women? Maybe its in those silly magazines that she models in. I don’t know why women even read if all they’re going to read is silly talk!
    ePF6PUg.jpg

Hi Jules
    lc10l5C.jpg

love4fitnesslove4food looks uber manly in these pics. No girl should look like her. I feel sad for the youth nowadays. To top it off, she eats like 2,000+ calories a day. Holy Nutella on a pancake is this girl bulky!
    nU1IQwP.jpg

And my last evidence is ToughTulip. AKA, Sunshine. She’s a sweetheart with a big issue. She likes to lift weights. And eat tons. She eats fruits and meats and cheeses. Didn’t she get the memo, she needs to eat and workout like a GIRL! Not a man!
    N2B4Hzi.jpg

I hope the ladies on MFP finally realize what devastation weight lifting and eating properly is to your body. I hope that one, you all go back to the old days of looking like starving children during the drought and only doing workouts like… cooking.

And heres something for your Monday
    KEnHq70.gif

Mods: This thread was made purely in the name of humor (and boredom). All participants in this thread have given me the permission to use their pictures and the captions.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Yeah,

First comes muscles, then your ball sacks start forming.

I love heavy lifting.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    <<<<< lifting made me bulky! :sad:

Yeah. You're huge. I hope I can get half as huge as you are when I get to my weight lifting goals. :drinker:
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    And what turns one into a troll?
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    IN.

(for "bulky" ladies, gifs and shenanigans)
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    80 pounds down and 12 inches off my waist? Lifing incorrectly, clearly ;)
This discussion has been closed.