Replies

• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    How about Nutella and Jaeger?
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Lol at sexy protein macros! I thought there might be a few others like me out there... In fact enjoying a nice cake vodka and sprite zero right now :)

Sending you a FR ... I need to know what this "cake vodka" thing you are chomping on now. I know now what I have been missing in my life!
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Totally acceptable, same goes with fireball and ice cream :)
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Lol at sexy protein macros! I thought there might be a few others like me out there... In fact enjoying a nice cake vodka and sprite zero right now :)

Sending you a FR ... I need to know what this "cake vodka" thing you are chomping on now. I know now what I have been missing in my life!

Oooo cake flavored vodka from smirnoff or pinnacle is fantastic! Mix with sprite zero or tangerine seltzer water :)
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Love your title!! Gave me a giggle, I very much agree :D
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    You missed Bacon in your food groups.

And, because of rules...

bacon-art-mug.jpg
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I came expecting vodka and peanut butter.

Leaving disappointed :/
  • bellalee426
    bellalee426 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You had me with peanut butter out of the jar binge. Soo happy to hear I'm not the only one that takes the spoon to the jar !
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am a chronic out of the jar peanut butter eater. I love running. I also love vodka.
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I had a 20 oz. gladiator smoothie from Smoothie King for breakfast. Peanut butter and banana. 53 grams of protein!!! It was awesome. No vodka for me...I am allergic (some of you will know what that means)

But Peanut Butter......BRING ON THE BIG JAR!!!
  • SymphonyTea
    Options
    Live for a good peanut butter binge & have been known to spike a glass of OJ or diet soda with a few hits of Vodka; that's what my Spinning bike, Elliptical machine & set of weights are for (I don't do the gym in Chicago cuz I'm not looking for a date).

Rock On everyone! & if you laugh out loud :laugh: at least 3 times a day, friend me.