What determines if you accept or decline a FR????

Options

Replies

• Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    No message.. that is really all.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    gif prowess, black hair and more than 1500 forum posts
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I accept most of them.

But once they're on the list if they're annoying I'll dump them. Nearly everyone gets a chance though. :smile:
  • for2day
    for2day Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I pretty much accept anyone - I believe we are all here for the same reason - to get healthy!! And so far, my MFP friends are awesome!!! :))
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I accept everyone I've done a clean up or two
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    The quality of the noodz included.

and
    I accept most of them.

But once they're on the list if they're annoying I'll dump them. Nearly everyone gets a chance though. :smile:
  • HLSalter
    HLSalter Posts: 260
    Options
    I accept all FR :) if they start to get weird afterwards, I just delete them. No harm no foul.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not everyone's cup of tea. I rarely accept FRs to protect the public at large. It's my way of giving back to the community.

You're welcome.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I won't accept FRs from people unless they include a funny or clever message with their request. That means they have read my profile and have actually done what I asked them to do -- SEND ME A FUNNY OR CLEVER REQUEST.

But, I don't get too many FRs, because my "tell it like it is" attitude comes across as judgy, mean and caustic. Some people can appreciate that, others cannot. My FL is pretty small and inclusive, but high quality. Much like in real life, I prefer it that way.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    If it's someone I recognize autoaccept. If not I'm harder on women than male requests. I have to be assured that you can put up with me before I'll say yes. So many aren't ready.
  • MamaCatO
    MamaCatO Posts: 100
    Options
    I accept everyone. I mean we're here for support, not popularity and dating. Well, at least I am. I will accept and encourage anyone. If they turn out to be a douche, they get deleted. So far I've had no problems. The people who have added me comment and encourage me and I do the same.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I only accept a FR with a message or some level of interaction... I don't accept blank friend requests from out of the blue
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I pretty much accept everyone, but if they don't log regularly I cut them free. I only want serious people.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    If it's someone I recognize autoaccept. If not I'm harder on women than male requests. I have to be assured that you can put up with me before I'll say yes. So many aren't ready.

I get you.
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    duck lips play a little part of it

:laugh:
  • blaxican26
    Options
    Wait?!...There are friends?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I dont like people.
  • lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I always accept when there's a message attached to the FR... if not, I see how many friends they have, if it's over 500 I decline, it's not like they will notice. I delete every now and then when they don't log in for a while or don't post anything or comment on anything. Basically those who I see and think "who is this?"

People I know IRL I accept automatically. Even if they haven't logged in for weeks, I keep them.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    No message is always a no
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i don't think i have ever declined anyone.. i'm here for motivation.. so are most other people...