What determines if you accept or decline a FR????

Options

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    If she is HAWT!
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i welcome requests of all types. viva la difference! but...start with the (truly sick) misogynistic bullgana and too much god talk and you'll get axed.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Junk/boob pics included with the FR, basically.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Like most, I look to see if there is a profile picture, even if it is not them and a caricature, that normally works and they must have completed some of their profile. I prefer a message with FR, but not mandatory if I was on a forum which was looking for friends or I know they are on another friend's list...
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    accept all nothing like having plenty of minions
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    He needs to have his shirt off
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Or if their profile picture was taken from above the top of their head.

So headless bodies are bad, but movie characters are okay?

Just busting your ****s Edgar, nothing personal. I usually like your posts a lot.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    if they come with a paypal payment attached, i accept.
  • cheeky0122
    cheeky0122 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I don't have too many friends on here because I've only recently began frequenting the forums. That being said, the friend requests I do accept/make go through a rigorous selection process. Just kidding. Really, it boils down to a few things. Do they starve themselves? Not accepting. Do they log every freaking step they take that day? Not accepting. Do they eat any Atkins/Weight Watchers/Slim Fast/Jenny Craig? Not accepting (though I have been known to grab one of those disgusting frozen Healthy Choices meals in a pinch). Sometimes if I friend someone and then see that they complain a lot or enjoy throwing themselves pity parties every time they "accidentally eat six Oreo's instead of the recommended two" or they stop logging for a long period of time, then I will delete them.
  • elispeli
    elispeli Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I don't accept testosterone-induced selfies.

...so...none of the men on this site.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I have it listed on my profile..but the person must have a picture of themselves, filled in profile, open diary to at least their friend and a short message. I do delete people when they don't communicate or it just seems like they're just wanting to add as many people as they can. I try to form some kind of friendship with my pals.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    accept all nothing like having plenty of minions

Kind of sh__ty referring to those 20 some ladies you have as minions !! Don't expect too many more if they see that post lol
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I accept who I feel like accepting, but no message and incomplete profile or any combo there of gets an instadecline.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    if there's a full moon
  • DDCNY
    DDCNY Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I accept everyone! Come one, come all! If I was doing this for dating purposes, it would be a little different. I want to help support people in reaching their goals and make a few friends in the process!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This!!! :flowerforyou:
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    duck lips play a little part of it

You said you liked my lips. lol
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I really mostly hit the decline buttion if they
    didn't bother to write me anything. Like the
    effort was too tough. Well sadly that's a good
    way to know the type of friend they might be !
    I prefer a bit of interaction .. no message, they
    are not getting on my FL.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate it when people leave a message with their FR. It gives me a chance to know where they saw me, or why they want to be my friend. Unfortunately, I've dealt with too many collectors to just assume they want to be my friend for the motivation.

But that's not the determining factor. I'll also read profiles and send PMs to get a better feel for who this person is that is requesting me.

Its not too hard to get on my list, but I still need more than a blank FR from someone with a blank profile and no activity.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Wait, so let me get this right.....if I don't accept everyone I'm not supportive, but if I do accept everyone I would be collecting?? :huh:
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I don't decline friend requests. (unless they specifically request I do - it has happened) Most of the people on my list just want a link back to my success story for when they need a push. I can't refuse that because I depended on success stories to get me through the days when dieting seemed more like torture. Unfortunately that means I am tapped out on friends (the site only lets you have 1000) so I have to delete the ones that haven't been online for a couple months. :frown: I have never had a problem responding to the messages for encouragement or questions so I shall keep my "more the merrier" policy.