What determines if you accept or decline a FR????

Options

Replies

• kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    @Catrina, I think collecting refers to the people who send out zillions of FR with no intention of actually getting to know the person. :smile:
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Wait, so let me get this right.....if I don't accept everyone I'm not supportive, but if I do accept everyone I would be collecting?? :huh:
    That sounds about right. Care to try for Double Jeopardy, where the scores can really change?
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I only want people who can motivate me, share advice, have similar goals and healthy lifestyles, you know, people I can relate to. So obviously I only accept requests from overweight married men older than my own father with nothing on their profile but a "friend's list" of young scantily clad women. I have to accept, I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings or anything.

That's what I joined this site for.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Wait, so let me get this right.....if I don't accept everyone I'm not supportive, but if I do accept everyone I would be collecting?? :huh:

MMHMM.gif
  • jonsey_s
    jonsey_s Posts: 222
    Options
    Money, do they put out, do they have a brewery, can they make me a good sammich......

...All vital points.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I only want people who can motivate me, share advice, have similar goals and healthy lifestyles, you know, people I can relate to. So obviously I only accept requests from overweight married men older than my own father with nothing on their profile but a "friend's list" of young scantily clad women. I have to accept, I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings or anything.

How you doin'?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    duck lips play a little part of it

I suppose you mean for a decline?

I only accept if there's duck lips.
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

AEorI9U.gif

We get it. You think old married guys are creepy more often than not.

ETA:
    Money, do they put out, do they have a brewery, can they make me a good sammich......

...All vital points.

I've never thought about the brewery qualification. +1 for you. All brewery owners now get instant adds from me. :drinker:
  • want2lovemybody
    Options

^^^^^^^ THIS!!
  • Kamatayan
    Kamatayan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't get many random friend requests, or even requests when I reply to a "I'm new and looking for friends" post. But when I do, I accept. Though I have deleted people in the past when it started to feel like I was just a part of a collection
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Just starting, so accept everyone. As time goes on, I will see how folks treat me. So far, I think my small brood of folks I have befriended on here are awesome!!
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    It all depends on my mood.
    But sometimes, I will admit, an ab picture or big guns help. (men or women)
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    The quality of the noodz included.

I would have to rethink my duck lips stance if they were included in those shots lol
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I don't accept testosterone-induced selfies.

...so...none of the men on this site.

Well that's pretty judgmental...
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I accept any one who loves to run because I love to run. I also accept anyone who has lost a nice amount of weight because I want to know how they did it.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options

Well that's pretty judgmental...
    Maybe she's friends with that other guy??
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

AEorI9U.gif

We get it. You think old married guys are creepy more often than not.

ETA:

...All vital points.

I've never thought about the brewery qualification. +1 for you. All brewery owners now get instant adds from me. :drinker:

Robert-Downey-Jr-laughing.gif
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Or any man on the planet.
    Apparently, there is testosterone in all of them.

Weird.

I was all Al Bundy scratching while typing this too.
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I will friend anyone who requests, especially newbies, but I can't tolerate negative attitudes for too long. I send support, and try to inspire....but if someone is brining me down day after day, I have to distance myself. I need positive people to help me keep on track with my own goals.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I like when there is some kinda note that lets me know who they are or what made them send me the request. Just curiousty mostly. I haven't turned down any FR's to this point.