MFP romance

Options
2»

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately the history of internet dating (not by me) makes me say "Don't get your hopes up", although I understand the bond you can share with your MFP friends, even those on the other side of the world, the internet is a strange place, particularly when meeting on non-dating sites.

Be careful :-)

Wait a sec!! I thought you were moving to Texas!!!! ;)

Oh yeah of course, but we're not dating ... we have to get married so I get my visa remember? That's a bit more serious ;-)

ummmm what? I thought we were making a cute little MFP baby!

Ok, Celo can help me get the visa, then we can make a cute little MFP baby ... Deal??

look-- i can help you make that MFP baby...you can marry Celo and he can take care of it and pay for it. lol

HAHA wow, father of the year right there ;-P

what? Ill send a christmas card every year if u want me to.. im good like that

you know what? I take that back. If Im gonna be a MFP daddy.. then i was to be there when my kid scans his first barcode. I want to be there when s/he asks for the 1st time whether they should eat back exercise calories. I want to be there when s/he said bang or pass for the 1st time. all these firsts..... dont want to miss even one.

We have so much to look forward to as MFP parents!!

I know!!! OMG their first strike!!!!!!! We have to print it out and frame it!
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately the history of internet dating (not by me) makes me say "Don't get your hopes up", although I understand the bond you can share with your MFP friends, even those on the other side of the world, the internet is a strange place, particularly when meeting on non-dating sites.

Oh yeah of course, but we're not dating ... we have to get married so I get my visa remember? That's a bit more serious ;-)

Ok, Celo can help me get the visa, then we can make a cute little MFP baby ... Deal??

look-- i can help you make that MFP baby...you can marry Celo and he can take care of it and pay for it. lol

you know what? I take that back. If Im gonna be a MFP daddy.. then i was to be there when my kid scans his first barcode. I want to be there when s/he asks for the 1st time whether they should eat back exercise calories. I want to be there when s/he said bang or pass for the 1st time. all these firsts..... dont want to miss even one.

And watch out anyone who tries to troll our kid ... game on!!!!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

And watch out anyone who tries to troll our kid ... game on!!!!

oh, and their first gif!!!!! soo precious
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I've seen a few get married/ move in together etc on here so yes it happens.
  • RAEQ127
    RAEQ127 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    One word: Catfish.

Thanks for reminding me to watch that show! Someone told about it recently.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I'll answer that when I'm in Idaho.