not loosing weight but trying everthing?

Options
from jan-april/may i was restricting my calories and wasnt being healthy. my mind was as sick as i was and i was addicted to counting calories and trying to get them as low as possible. i started eating more after (trying to get healthier) and i ended up gaining like 5lbs. that made me even more depressed and i was bingeing 24/7. now ive decided to start over with a healthy lifestyle of eating clean and exercsing daily and i feel soooo much better like happy and a lot healthier and everything but im not loosing weight. ive gained a couple pounds and now its not budging and im not happy with my body! im going to try to get more sleep (kinda lacking lol) but its really fustrating, im doing everything and nothings working omggg

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    If you're picture is you now then you probably don't need to lose any weight, I'd focus more on strength training and building some muscle and getting definition.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    If you're picture is you now then you probably don't need to lose any weight, I'd focus more on strength training and building some muscle and getting definition.

Agree!
  • Donna2d
    Donna2d Posts: 6
    Options
    Don't eat after 8:00 P.M. And walk 30 min. A day.