Subway Eat Fresh

Options
Ok, so have you noticed at Subway, it's hard to track your calories and what not because they only have info for certain sandwiches that include only certain things on your sub. Well on this website, I found a nutrition calculator that will track the nutrition facts of your custom sandwich and I thought I'd share!

http://www.eddieoneverything.com/calculators/subway-sandwich-calorie-carb-nutrition-calculator.php/comment-page-1#comment-240474

Replies

• KLaurean
    Options
    Thanks so much this is exactly what I need!
  • wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    WoW. Thanks for the link I totally did my other day's wrong... Thats plain trickery how they say its only 280 calories and its actually 420!
  • MTDork87
    Options
    You = Rock
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! I ate Subway earlier and way underestimated my calories... definately needed this.
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    Thanks, Stacybug!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! Checked it out and I was almost spot on. I normally put in my regular as 360 calories and 9 grams of fat. The website says it's 355 calories and 8.5 grams of fat. :D Haha. I'm goooood.
  • Lily_Rose
    Lily_Rose Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good thing that for those of us watching calories more and more info is popping up about restaurant food calories.
    Thanks for the link!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Subway has pamphlets there with all the calorie and nutrition info on them. You just have to figure out what you are putting on your sandwich. I also carry a handly little book full of nutrition info and calories. It's from calorieking.
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    omg! never again will i eat a foot long from there T^T and i thought since i was vegetarian i was doing way better there. dang it!
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Cool and helpful. I usually just enter the bread, cheese, and meat and then a general 40 extra for the veggies.

Their counts don't count any cheese or any sauces so if you add those you'll be way off their counts. I just add cheese.
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that's awesome!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • suejw
    Options
    great link, thank you for sharing!
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I have a guide from two years ago but they have added quite a few things since then.
  • staceybug13
    Options
    You guys and gals are so welcome.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Mustard is the best way to go there. But the honey mustard is next best. :-)