Hello Again...

Shelleo71
Shelleo71 Posts: 38 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Good morning everyone! Back again.......feeling more confident in my quest to stay on track. I'm down 10lbs so far!! That is not counting the one sneaky little pound that crept back on over the weekend! LOL....I'm OK with that though, in previous attempts that 1 would have been more.

My goals this time are to try and track every day and watch the carbs. CARBS are my weakness!!!

Would love any words of encouragement, advise, sharing of your story anything. =)

Thanks,

Shelly

Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Hi Shelly! My name is April... Happy to have you on board :drinker:

I have recently discovered I'm gluten intollerant, so I would love to be friends to share support/tips/tricks. Friend request sent!
  • Hi to both of you good luck on your journeys feel free to add me I am a returning mfp x
  • Shelleo71
    Shelleo71 Posts: 38 Member
    Hello! Yesterday got away from me and didn't get a chance to post on here as I wanted to. My carbs were high yesterday....my mom came into town and took me for lunch. While I chose some delicious fare (crab, mango avocado stack and match sticks - shrimp skewers of sorts) there were carbs in them.

Then......our currently living situation doesn't allow me much say in the dinner time fare, unless I want to be rude! I've been doing better with cutting down on my portions. My mother-in-law cooks dinner every night, NOT complaining at all, which is why I will not be all " I can't eat that because...." about it. =)

So --- morning and day is when I need to focus hard and watch the carbs. Sipping on some coffee and about ready to fix me a couple eggs. I've purchased some Atkins frozen lunches --- they are really tasty!

The upcoming weekend will be a challenge --- mainly due to the adult beverage in take but ---- I'll keep a watch on it and make sure to counter with as much water as possible. =)
This discussion has been closed.