Any one fancy a challenge???

Options

Replies

• Heavensent1991
    Heavensent1991 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New to this site... I just started Tuesday (Aug.6th) I'm doing it every day but Ill be taking a day off, Saturdays.
    It's pretty awesome it looks easy but its challenging, on ur 3rd or 4th day u can start to handle it better.
    Once I finish 30 day shred ill be going to Killer Buns & thighs.

How would you want to do this challenge? Just talk about how the day went?...
  • aw3454
    aw3454 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please include me on the 30 day shred challenge. I need the accountability with others to maintain my commitment. I will begin it tonight after work. Starting to think about getting back on track so made a promise to myself for just today to not eat junk food.
  • vicksg1973
    Options
    I just started today. I'd love to keep in touch with others.

I found some bits relatively easy and some bits I had to stop for a while. My arms feel a bit jelly like now!
  • Harrenhall
    Options
    did my first day today, and now I just want to curl up into a ball
    I haven't felt this way since two a days back in high school football, but I had nice abs back then, so this is totally WORTH IT!
  • losttogain
    losttogain Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've started the challenge before and never finished it. Got through 2 weeks. I think I'm probably ready to start again!
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Don't want to sound exercise crazy here, but will others be doing other exercise while on this challenge or mostly just this? I've been running 3miles each morning before work, so I'm hoping to continue on top of this, in addition on a Zumba class here or there. What are you guys thinking?

Sarah
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Don't want to sound exercise crazy here, but will others be doing other exercise while on this challenge or mostly just this? I've been running 3miles each morning before work, so I'm hoping to continue on top of this, in addition on a Zumba class here or there. What are you guys thinking?

Sarah

I'm going to try to do other workouts or walking along with this. 20 minutes just isn't enough activity for me, because I'm basically pretty sedentary right now as I'm not really working and am in school full time. Today I did the 30 DS, then I did a 10 minute kickboxing workout I found on SparkPeople, and then a 15 minute bollywood workout video.
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Totally in, I could use some motivation...feel free to add me
  • kalong1
    kalong1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll be recording my shred tonight muscles are killing this morning and need my arm strength to carry round my 13 week old during the day. Looking forward to it though :0)
  • kellbell1584
    kellbell1584 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is this this sounds good :)
  • lizzieloucaws
    Options
    Yes Count me in I am starting today having just got the dvd.
    Will add you for support!
  • kalong1
    Options
    Google 30 day shred or Jillian Micheals the so day shred is on you tube. Torture but quick results :0)
  • CAG1983
    CAG1983 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Sarah

I'm just doing the 30DS, although have only done 1 day so far. I'm just getting back in to exercising after quite a long break and injury/illness. Eventually I'd like to incorporate other exercise too, but thought it best to take it slow in the beginning.

So far one day done and my arms are a little sore, legs are ok at the minute *touch wood*. Day 2 later on after I finish work.
  • CAG1983
    CAG1983 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What is this this sounds good :)

It's a DVD by Jillian Michaels, in which there are three levels of exercise. Ideally, I think you are to do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and level 3 for 10 days. Personally I have never got past level 1, and even if it takes me longer than the 10 days I will push through a do it. You can also find it on Youtube.
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good morning guys

Well I mised my shred class last night and did Zumba instead likely not really the same, I'm going to have to buy the DVD because trying to get to the gym in time for the class may pose an issue. :)

Good luck everyone!!!
  • kalong1
    Options
    It's 21:26 and just finished day 2 I should sleep well tonight!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I have just completed day 6 - got them all free on youtube! feel free to add me!
  • lookingood78
    Options
    I definitely want in!!
  • aw3454
    aw3454 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have kept my promise to myself and have been doing the 30day shred everyday. I have also been eating only clean food. I am trying to take things day by day. So many temptations.
  • bikiniaday
    Options
    I would love to!!!
This discussion has been closed.