HELLOOO NEW FRIENDS

Options
Hi guys,

My name is Matti and I'm looking for people to help me with my dream. I am really good at motivating and would love to help my new friends with their journey. I want to lose 46 pounds so I need all the motivation I can get (lol:laugh: ) I have had a lot of failed diets before but I feel really confident about this one.

so just send me a request or a message and I hope we can start motivating each other!

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Are you like Martin Luther-King 'I have a dream', I'm so so sorry it was set up perfectly. Well I'm happy to be added but the wise cracks like that only get worse so upto you haha.

I'm in maintenance after losing 70lbs last year between August and December, so just keeping it off.
  • blink182runner
    Options
    HAHHA I'm a big girl, I can handle a wise crack or two. I'll be sure to add you!
  • Zombie_Sam85
    Zombie_Sam85 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Newbie here tooooo!

I'll add you and hopefully we can motivate each other! I just want to rid my self of muffin tops when i wear jeans i could fit into a year or two ago?!
  • GeordieGirl09
    Options
    hiya! ive only been on here a few days, happy to have more friends to help out and help me out lol :) ill add you
  • SmurphyKU
    SmurphyKU Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm always looking for more friends and motivation.. anyone feel free to add me!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hi there! We can be friends! :)
  • bubblegum87
    bubblegum87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm new too and could use some more friends :)