Vinegar

Options

Replies

• JskC1893
    JskC1893 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Has raw acv taken w/ water b4 a cardio wo shrunken anyone's midsection?

What!?

"Has raw Apple Cider Vinegar taken with water before a cardio workout shrunk anyone's midsection?"

Oh. Thanks!!
  • Softrbreeze
    Softrbreeze Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I don't know about shrinking my midsection, but it does help bloat. I take it twice a day (just two teaspoons in water with a teaspoon of stevia) before a meal for detox mostly. I try to drink lemon water for the same reason, plus it just tastes good.,

The body does a great job of "detox" and "cleanse" etc. all by itself...that is why we poop and pee. If you like the taste, go for it, but it does nothing for "detox."

Sweating is the body's detox. If ACV increases sweating, then...(follow the line of deduction). Also ACV helps to alkalize the body and the body maintains health better in an alkaline environment. "Pooping" and "peeing" alone does not keep the body clean/detoxed.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    No, but proper spelling, sentence structure, punctuation, and grammar does help to make a person appear to be more intelligent.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I don't know about shrinking my midsection, but it does help bloat. I take it twice a day (just two teaspoons in water with a teaspoon of stevia) before a meal for detox mostly. I try to drink lemon water for the same reason, plus it just tastes good.,

The body does a great job of "detox" and "cleanse" etc. all by itself...that is why we poop and pee. If you like the taste, go for it, but it does nothing for "detox."

Sweating is the body's detox. If ACV increases sweating, then...(follow the line of deduction). Also ACV helps to alkalize the body and the body maintains health better in an alkaline environment. "Pooping" and "peeing" alone does not keep the body clean/detoxed.

Orly?

What substances exactly get cleansed out- what specific toxins?
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options

Orly?

Yes. I would also like to know the answer to this question.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    No, but proper spelling, sentence structure, punctuation, and grammar does help to make a person appear to be more intelligent.

Thank you for that. :laugh: :drinker:
  • yinkyo
    yinkyo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This is interesting, never heard these before. Does it help someone who barely ever sweats, to sweat more? I've noticed I don't sweat much, and when I do, it's almost exclusively in the face or armpit... no where else. I used to sit in a sauna for 30 minutes and not sweat enough to dampen a paper towel.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options

Orly?

Yes, scientific minds want to know.........
    The alkaline diet is basically healthy, says Marjorie Nolan, RD, an American Dietetic Association spokeswoman.

"It's a diet of fresh fruits and vegetables, plenty of water, avoiding processed foods, coffee, and alcohol, which are all recommendations for a generally healthy diet anyway," Nolan says. "But our body regulates our pH between 7.35 and 7.45 no matter how we eat."

http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/alkaline-diets-what-to-know
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Vinegar is delicious! GOOD LUCK OP!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    This is interesting, never heard these before. Does it help someone who barely ever sweats, to sweat more? I've noticed I don't sweat much, and when I do, it's almost exclusively in the face or armpit... no where else. I used to sit in a sauna for 30 minutes and not sweat enough to dampen a paper towel.

sweating is not indicative of how hard you are working out or how much you potentially are able to lose weight or anything like that.
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Kinda funny that this was brought up, I've read about a lot of benefits from raw organic ACV, including improving joint health, though nothing about shrinking belly fat. I have bad knees and decided to try it over the weekend, 2tbsp of ACV straight. It was awful. No way I am able to do that twice a day.

I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago and then was informed by people on MFP that you dilute it in water first. I felt so stupid, not trying anything else new without doing a search in the forums FIRST. I was horribly traumatized, how about you?

My joints have stopped hurting considerably though by changing my diet and drinking lots of water (completely gave up all sodas, all carbonated drinks and most alcohol).
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    You need to try those crazy wrap things! I've been doing them and have had great results with them. You can out the wrap anywhere you want and they shirk the fat...not just water weight. it breaks down the fat so you can pass them and detoxify your body. It also works great great on stretch marks, cellulite!

nope.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You need to try those crazy wrap things! I've been doing them and have had great results with them. You can out the wrap anywhere you want and they shirk the fat...not just water weight. it breaks down the fat so you can pass them and detoxify your body. It also works great great on stretch marks, cellulite!

This++++is+bananas+B-A-N-A-N-A-S+_701d5801120f2384ea7c088884bbecaa.jpg

Can I PM you for a place that sells them perhaps?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

You wouldn't happen to know anyone who sells them, would ya?
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

why so mean?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Woooo! It's MAJIK! Just like..... WATER! Cleans you out really good!

And then there is this other one I heard about with maple syrup and cayenne pepper. That one must be Soooper Majik! Cuz, you know, syrup makes you think of pancakes.

But, hell, just eat the pancakes, with butter and syrup, and you get the same thing.
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options

Sorry but if you are speaking from actual experience you are the rare one. It didn't do anything for anyone I know that has used it but reduce water retention, not worth paying for IMO...
    And I couldn't put a price tag on what I would pay/do to get rid of some of these stretch marks...tried everything
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    In...

...Simply for all the LOLZ 2B had.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    3t1ivr.jpg
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

Sorry but if you are speaking from actual experience you are the rare one. It didn't do anything for anyone I know that has used it but reduce water retention, not worth paying for IMO...
    And I couldn't put a price tag on what I would pay/do to get rid of some of these stretch marks...tried everything

She is a spammer. This is not the first post where she posts the exact same comment about the wraps. The other thread I saw it on had to do with muscle loss so the post is kinda random.

ETA: Speaking about the 1st post re: "crazy wrap things"
This discussion has been closed.