5'8, 31 female looking to loose 60+ lbs! Wanna be friends?

Options
Hello all,
I've been a member since July 2012 but have been off for quite some time.
I'm back on and looking to add new friends who will help keep me motovated and where I can do the same.
I'd love to hear your success stories or just geting started stories!

Looking forward to hearing from you,:bigsmile:
Jen
Feel free to add me!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kampshm
    kampshm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back! We have roughly the same goals in mind! I'll add you as a friend :smile:
  • ovhenderson
    ovhenderson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been using myfitnesspal on at off personally for a few years now. I was using sparkpeople (am I allowed to say that?), but I think that myfitnesspal has better integration now and free! I just found out that I can use it with my Endomondo...yes!!!

I'm still trying to get the hang of having more precise food measuring on here. Do I need to create all foods myself and set everything to grams? I weigh out all of my food, and the searchable options on here aren't as precise as I'd like them to be.
  • charlene1873
    Options
    Hey how you doing!!

In a similar boat as you and this site has been a godsend so I religiously use it and I've lost about 40llbs so far so please feel free to add me xx
  • Sexymama_29
    Sexymama_29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat of being off of her and starting back. would enjoy having a friend
  • lnprewitt
    Options
    I am looking to lose 61 pounds and would love to be friends! Would love to help motivate you and help you along your journey! This weight loss thing is such a tricky, frustrating thing to do!!!! WE CAN ALL DO IT!!!!!
  • NekaMaye88
    NekaMaye88 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have roughly 64 more lbs to lose or somewhere in there. I understand the struggle. lol Nice to meet ya! Welcome back!
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends. I'm 30, 5'6" and 210 pounds- GW of about 160-170. Feel free to add me! :)
    ~Glynis