What type of cereal do you eat?

Options

Replies

• Hollywoodm55
    Hollywoodm55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I just tried the fiber one chocolate cereal and really liked it, and only 80 calories a serving! I was eating it with milk and dry as a snack when I wanted something sweet.
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Count Chocula...but now you can only get it around Halloween here :((

Stock up! It has an awesome shelf-life unopened.

I eat generic grape-nuts with yogurt. Plain and plain. If I get sugary cereal, I will down the entire thing in 2 days.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Reeses Puffs

^^ This

Also, Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch and Cocoa Puffs :bigsmile:
  • livelaughlovecrazy
    livelaughlovecrazy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Not a cereal fan, and when I do have it it's always Reeses Puffs! XD

I do treat myself to a bowl of the chocolatey goodness on Saturday mornings sometimes.
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Sprcial K Protein or Fiber One Chocolate (I eat this as a snack, not as cereal).
  • JessiesGirls520
    Options
    Regular Cheerios. 120 calories for a cup of cereal and half cup of unsweetened almond milk. I usually eat this as a snack or have some hardboiled eggs to go with it.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Lucky Charms
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Almost every morning I start with old fashioned oatmeal (steel oats just take far too long to cook) with fresh berries. A few times a month I'll have a bowl of whole grain high fiber cold cereal for a change of pace.
  • kwedman488
    kwedman488 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I love cereal haha. Right now I'm sticking to Kashi's original flavored protein cereal because I get 13g of protein for a cup of it. Then I just add cinnamon, blueberries, and diced strawberries and eat it with almond milk. I'm a huge fan of raisin bran though, but if I got it I'd eat it all in one sitting hahaha
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Honey Bunches of Oats, Raisin Bran, Cheerios, Cap'n Crunch, Frosted Flakes, Cap'n Crunch Berries.

What's a restricter??
  • khannickwechanged
    khannickwechanged Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Any kind of Special K and peanut butter Cheerios are my favorites.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I love cereal. I am loving corn chex or original Life right now :)
  • Kanuenue
    Kanuenue Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Kashi Indigo Morning Cereal. I really liked Pops when I was a kid, this feels like the "grown up" version of it. I am also big on Brarbara's Bakery Puffins of any flavor!
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    a cup of dry cheerios, a banana and a cup of skim milk is my breakfast 99% of the time
  • changemymind
    Options
    Special K or strawberry granola. New fave.:heart:
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

I will hide this from my kids I love it so much. :laugh:

Don't get it often though because I'd just eat it till it was gone. :embarassed:
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Cereal is dangerous. Ha.

Usually after a lift night, I am trying to load up on calories, and usually pretty carb heavy. During this feast, I eventually reach for Kashi Go Lean. Pretty tasty and lots of protein. My girlfriend makes fun of me and calls it rat food.
  • GodzillaR35
    GodzillaR35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    1 cup all bran flakes
    1 cup unsweetened Almond milk(Silk)
  • mvtphilly
    mvtphilly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wheatabix!
  • salimdm
    salimdm Posts: 2
    Options
    Personally, i LOVE cereal but i never eat it because it offers exactly zero nutrients but when i am craving some i usually eat some special k protein with unsweetened almond milk. But i dont recommend eating cereal or granola daily