Replies

• mtnhiker1
    mtnhiker1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!!!!! Congradulations
  • alienrite
    alienrite Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Amazing work and progress. Thank you for sharing :)
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    LOL. I don't sell them either. I prefer to help people non-profit style! :drinker:

But I too love the workouts!
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, you should be very proud of yourself. Congratulations
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous girl, congrats on the success!!
  • KariKicksButt
    KariKicksButt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!! i come look at success stories pretty much every day, I have a hard time staying on the wagon some days. So thank you for posting. I'm at 241 right now, and it's so great to see that someone that was my size has had such great success!!
  • KeishaJo
    KeishaJo Posts: 45
    Options
    Awesome Job! Very Inspiring :)
  • neeter302
    Options
    WTG Christina! Thanks for sharing and motivating. I too started at 254! It will be a happy day when I break "Onederland"! Down 40 but long way to go still. Too many birthday parties, celebrations, cookouts etc in the summer but wonderful fresh produce to choose from this time of year too. Although I'm very happy about getting off my blood pressure meds, they were diuretics so now I'm holding fluids a lot, drinking a lot of water but not helping and stepping on the scale after you've been perfect all week and it's not going down.....arrrrgggg! Congrats and keep up the good work girl!
  • Unice95
    Unice95 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. This is an inspiration for me. Congratulations!!!!
  • GymPoet
    GymPoet Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    "Onederland"--I like that!
    You look beautiful in both photos, congratulations!!!
  • The_New_Christina
    Options
    WTG Christina! Thanks for sharing and motivating. I too started at 254! It will be a happy day when I break "Onederland"! Down 40 but long way to go still. Too many birthday parties, celebrations, cookouts etc in the summer but wonderful fresh produce to choose from this time of year too. Although I'm very happy about getting off my blood pressure meds, they were diuretics so now I'm holding fluids a lot, drinking a lot of water but not helping and stepping on the scale after you've been perfect all week and it's not going down.....arrrrgggg! Congrats and keep up the good work girl!

Not that long ago, my doctor took me off my thryoid meds, so IT CAN BE DONE! Good luck to you!
  • danrob1
    danrob1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    inspirational! Awesome job! Definitely want to be lower 200's to 190s myself
  • asteriskrntt
    asteriskrntt Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When you work out in the morning, your body better utilizes the metabolism burst. You have more active hours for it to be effective. When you work out at night, your body works against you to calm you down into sleep mode, so you don't get those extra hours of hyped up metabolism. At least that is what "they" say :)
  • JerseyGirlinTN
    JerseyGirlinTN Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    First, congrats!!! You look wonderful!

But second, if you're 5' 3.5", how tall is the girl next to you?! I thought I misread something, lol!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastic! :drinker:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I am 5'3" and can't wait to get into the 140s even just to get into the 150s would be great for now, because of my built I look good in that range but still want to be in the healthy range

Good luck on the rest of your progress!!!!
  • The_New_Christina
    Options
    First, congrats!!! You look wonderful!

But second, if you're 5' 3.5", how tall is the girl next to you?! I thought I misread something, lol!

She's my sister n law. I don't know exactly but Im pretty sure she's under 5 feet. We were both wearing heels in the picture so technically those don't count. LOL
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! Keep it up :flowerforyou: I sent you a friend request
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - WELL DONE!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!