Biggest Loser videogame

Options
Is anyone else here playing the Biggest Loser videogame for the Wii? I just finished my 1st week and I love it so far.

Replies

• loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have purchased this and am giving it ago but I struggle like mad I am only doing the easy section at the moment and one set of routines have my gasping for breath!!
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I believe I picked moderate and it gives me a great workout.
  • ultraviolencexo
    Options
    i tried it when i hadn't been exercising and was really unfit... made me heave lol but its a really good work out gonna try and get back into it!
  • wiseg2
    Options
    i tried it when i hadn't been exercising and was really unfit... made me heave lol but its a really good work out gonna try and get back into it!

I had my first challenge today (cycling) and I believe that I'm more fit now than I've ever been and I felt like I was going to die. But it just made me want more. I like knowing that I'm growing stronger while burning tons of fat. But I'm weird like that.
  • tessb84
    tessb84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    what kind of stuff do you need to work with the game?
  • italianabambina
    italianabambina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I really need to get back into it. I felt like it did give me a good workout but then I stopped. I'm hoping I'll get back into it now that the weather is getting colder.
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    I have it and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
  • wiseg2
    Options
    what kind of stuff do you need to work with the game?

You can use the balance board but all you really need is the Wii remote.