My 30DS results (with pics)

Options
Hello! I thought I would post my results from my first round of 30 Day Shred as I was inspired by other people's results to give it a go (and keep going when my motivation was waning!). I'm obviously a long way off goal, but I'm still really stoked with the results I acheived in 30 days.

848fbeb6-2ef8-4f88-859f-2cafeeff5dea.jpg
d8fc9a29-f9ea-4849-83ff-d94b277a5d95.jpg

And because I know questions are often asked:

* I'm 165cm (5'5") tall
* I lost 4.6kg (10lb)
* I did 30 days in a row, no breaks
* Other than walking my kids to school and kindy, I didn't do any other exercise
* I don't follow a particular diet plan, but am trying to eat less processed foods
* I usually eat most, if not all, of my exercise calories back

Cheers,
Dee :flowerforyou:

*crosses fingers and hope I read the picture posting instructions right!*

Replies

• Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    amazing job, congrats!
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love the dedication!
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Hello! I thought I would post my results from my first round of 30 Day Shred as I was inspired by other people's results to give it a go (and keep going when my motivation was waning!). I'm obviously a long way off goal, but I'm still really stoked with the results I acheived in 30 days.

848fbeb6-2ef8-4f88-859f-2cafeeff5dea.jpg
    d8fc9a29-f9ea-4849-83ff-d94b277a5d95.jpg

And because I know questions are often asked:

* I'm 165cm (5'5") tall
    * I lost 4.6kg (10lb)
    * I did 30 days in a row, no breaks
    * Other than walking my kids to school and kindy, I didn't do any other exercise
    * I don't follow a particular diet plan, but am trying to eat less processed foods
    * I usually eat most, if not all, of my exercise calories back

Cheers,
    Dee :flowerforyou:

*crosses fingers and hope I read the picture posting instructions right!*

Well done! Love the little tikes in the pic's too
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    That is really fantastic! WTG!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    congrats, you can really see the difference!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    awesome results, you can tell that you lost inches and got definition. Keep up the great work
  • asalembier
    asalembier Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look great! Wtg!!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am so impressed by your visible results!!! Wow!
  • amyjpage
    amyjpage Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I am working on the 30DS and I hope I end up with the same results as you!

Question: how do you get through the workout every single day? I find that after about 3 days I need to rest, my hamstrings are too sore or my quads are burning and I struggle to complete.

Did this happen for you? If so, how did you overcome the "good workout sore" to keep working out every day?
  • BurningAway
    Options
    Thats awesome! Love your little one :)
  • amie1004
    amie1004 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome motivation :)
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! But it appears you have some stubborn weight around your legs! :tongue: (No worries though 'cuz she's adorable.)
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work, you ought to be very proud. :)
  • jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Great job! I plan on starting the shred back up when I get back from vacation! You're very inspirational!
  • dee_squared
    Options
    Great job!! I am working on the 30DS and I hope I end up with the same results as you!

Question: how do you get through the workout every single day? I find that after about 3 days I need to rest, my hamstrings are too sore or my quads are burning and I struggle to complete.

Did this happen for you? If so, how did you overcome the "good workout sore" to keep working out every day?

I found that on each level I would be sore for the first 3 or so days. To be honest, all I did was make myself keep going and told myself it would be worth it in the end (which thankfully for me, it was!). If you need to take a day off then do so, I think you'll still see some great results :smile:
  • dee_squared
    Options
    Awesome work! But it appears you have some stubborn weight around your legs! :tongue: (No worries though 'cuz she's adorable.)

Hahaha! I know, right? Everytime I stood by that wall she'd have to get in there with me :laugh:
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That's great! Love the little one looking on...lol So cute. Great job!
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I needed to see this today. I'm on day 5 and it gives me some motivation to continue.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!