Looking to lose 50lbs+ ....What day do you weigh in??

Options
Hello lovely fitness pals!

I'm 5'2" and looking to lose 52lbs in the year to come! If I can lose 1lb a week this is more than achievable! Obviously I would love to do it quicker however I want to be realistic and I want the weight I lose to stay off and so figure this is a very steady and achievable target ;)

I'm looking for like-minded friends with similar targets who will join me on my weight loss journey.

It would be great to have a circle of friends who share my weigh in day too so that we can support each other through the good times and the bad.

Please feel free to add me and send me a message with your weigh in day :)

Replies

• sjwilson0223
    sjwilson0223 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is 110 pounds. I have a long way to go, but I just started 3 weeks ago and have already lost 15 pounds! My weigh in day is Thursday. I'm really pushing myself this time and feel like having weight loss buddies helps a lot. You have to be accountable then! Lol! :)
  • fudgecube
    fudgecube Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Friend request sent - I look forward to your updates :)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I weigh in daily..feel free to add me if you like
  • nursenelson
    Options
    hi :)
    * feel free to add me too
    Heather
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi!! you can totally do it!! :) I have 64 lbs to lose (maybe more once I get to my goal). I weigh on Monday, helps me be more accountable and in control over the weekends :) I'm still a little weak in that area :/ feel free to add me :)
  • fudgecube
    fudgecube Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mya and Heather!

I've just started going to the Curves gym and have a new lease of energy - don't know why I didn't start exercising earlier!
  • newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options
    I weigh everyday but I only log when its a full pound up or down. I have about 150 to lose and I'm 5'4 . I also log my food daily, good or bad feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • DayDreamr_41
    Options
    I plan on weighing in once a week & since today is my first day here; I guess Tuesdays will be my day :)
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Monday, helps me be more accountable and in control over the weekends :)

This is the same for me!
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I weigh in Fridays, before the weekend hits. . .and enough time to recoup any mistakes from the previous weekend!

Feel free to add me!
  • ilovetoeatsweets
    ilovetoeatsweets Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I am working towards losing 40 pounds. My weigh in is Thursdays since I can hold myself accountable on the weekends.
  • Budzgirl33
    Budzgirl33 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 40 to lose, am 5'2" also! I personally weigh in on Thursday since I appreciate 3 full days to recoup after most weekends. I discovered this thru trial and error.. I am completely one of those people that a bad weigh in will completely RUIN my entire day! With our particular lifestyle it works best for me.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • seneducate
    seneducate Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Sundays. I lost 50lbs and I am stuck and going back up. I need motivation as well. I weigh in every Sunday.
  • livelovelaugh91897
    livelovelaugh91897 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed in today and found out that I lost 10 pounds. I've been on here for two-three days, and I've been keeping up and not restarting like I use to(whenever I messed up my healthy lifestyle which was everyday) Being on my fitness pal has kept going. You should add me, having friends make the journey so much fun. ;)
  • crystalbishop5059
    crystalbishop5059 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day but only log my losses - hee hee
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I weigh in usually on Fridays, occasionally Thursdays if I know I can't on Friday. I have been inspired by the Biggest Loser (ha!) and I want to lose 100 lbs. (Previously my goal was about 80 lbs but I think I can do it!) Officially 17 so far! If anyone needs motivation, feel free to add me!
    Oh I'm 5'3" :)
  • mnharrington
    mnharrington Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I weigh almost everyday, but I only log it on Monday because that is the same day my HRM asks me to reset my weight.
  • brattyember
    Options
    Hi my name is Brittany I'm 5'2 and looking to lose about 75 lb i've lost 4lb so far... feel free to add me :)
  • lesliegail1986
    lesliegail1986 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh in everyday but it got so stressful that I had to stop and weigh myself one a week. I weigh every Friday!
  • cici418
    cici418 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50....but have AT LEAST 60 to go....
    Y'all are welcome to add me :smile:

And I weigh in every Monday morning...just to make sure I really did behave all weekend....LOL