Peanut Butter M&Ms > Reeses

Options
124»

Replies

• Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    i agree Tyler - Peanut butter M&Ms are one of my absolute favorite - especially during easter when they come out with the speckled egg pb mms - they are just way too good - i think there are 7 servings in a normal bag and of course i can eat the whole bag (holds head down in shame ) lol
    Easter specific candy is a whole nother subject! In which case, the winner is mini eggs. Hands down.

I know Easter is a whole nother level lol :) I have to say - the big cadbury caramel eggs - the big ones - not the mini ones but man is that tough - Im in chocolate heaven xmas - thru easter - lol
  • PamShebamm
    Options
    PB M&Ms put in the microwave just long enough for the shells to crack. Yup, better than Reese's.
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Reese's Pieces > PB M&Ms > Reese's PB Cups.

I'd add PB Twix, but they've ruined it with their chocolate cookie. Blech.
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Now I want PB candy, damn it. (I'm in the PB M&M camp)
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    TYLER PEANUT BUTTER M&MS ARE LIKE REESE'S BROKE-*kitten* COUSIN WHO JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL AND NOW WANTS TO LIVE ON REESE'S COUCH.

Get a grip, son.

YESS!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    i agree Tyler - Peanut butter M&Ms are one of my absolute favorite - especially during easter when they come out with the speckled egg pb mms - they are just way too good - i think there are 7 servings in a normal bag and of course i can eat the whole bag (holds head down in shame ) lol
    Easter specific candy is a whole nother subject! In which case, the winner is mini eggs. Hands down.

I know Easter is a whole nother level lol :) I have to say - the big cadbury caramel eggs - the big ones - not the mini ones but man is that tough - Im in chocolate heaven xmas - thru easter - lol

The Reeses eggs in the yellow packages are the s***!
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Reese's Pieces > PB M&Ms > Reese's PB Cups.

I'd add PB Twix, but they've ruined it with their chocolate cookie. Blech.
    Oh man, why did they do that! I was so sad when I couldn't find PB Twix anymore and then it came back wrong...
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    I used to love Reeses when I was a kid, but they burn my throat now - I think there's too much sugar, or maybe it's one of the colors or flavorings? Or, maybe it's because I tended to eat the whole bag in one sitting. I've not had pb M&Ms to know if they do the same.

Doesn't matter, cause I've got a replacement that I love: equal volumes peanut butter and powdered sugar, add some salt if the pb doesn't have any, add a little vanilla extract and mix. Eat it plain, it's like pb fudge. You can also take this, add some cream and mix to get an awesome pb frosting, or make small balls out of it and dip in chocolate to get buckeyes.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I thought you were saying Peanut Butter M&Ms lead to Reeses. I'm not a math person. LOL
  • grrouchie
    grrouchie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    They are, because Reeses is made by Hershey's, a known child slave-labor company, while M&Ms in made by Mars. Who knows the politics of Mars company, but at least they (to my knowledge) do not use 5 year olds to pick their cocoa beans.

Well hello fun sucker.

All I know is Hershey, PA is the f-cking best smelling place on earth....and maybe the Universe.

Having lived in or near both I can honestly say that York PA had a better smell!
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    TYLER PEANUT BUTTER M&MS ARE LIKE REESE'S BROKE-*kitten* COUSIN WHO JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL AND NOW WANTS TO LIVE ON REESE'S COUCH.

Get a grip, son.

THIS ALL DAY!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Reese's pieces < PB m&ms < Reese's cups
    Truth.

Oh I have to add

Reese's pieces < PB m&ms < Reese's cups < Reese's PEANUT BUTTER CUP BLIZZARDS!!!! :D

Fixied it for you.