My 30DS results (with pics)

Options

Replies

• catrinawhite142
    Options
    hello, i'm also on that DVD and she is a killer but i love i have lost around 13lb and about 2.5 inch from waist. will continue to use it till i lose some more weight then i'm going to 6 week six pack.
  • dee_squared
    Options
    Awesome! I needed to see this today. I'm on day 5 and it gives me some motivation to continue.

Aww yay! I felt like that a few times too and seeing others people's results really helped me keep going. So happy I could help you do so too :heart:
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing wonderful results. I'm on day 7 level one. I don't feel any different but it's early. Thanks for your post.
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    - Way to go! keep up the hard work, you look great!
  • anjiemr
    anjiemr Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    So Inspiring as I am same height and similar weight. Would like to friend you so that I may watch your progress.

Congrats! 10LBS is a Great start and you look great already! :-)
  • laurajayee
    Options
    I've bought this DVD ages ago but never really bothered with it, always seemed to get too hard and give up... Seeing these results makes me think that I should just motivate myself to do it and carry on with it.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I can see the results. Congratulations. And, your kid is adorable.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Huge diff!! Looks like you have lost more than 10 pounds!! A HUGE congrats to you, and can't wait to see the results from you NEXT 30DS results.
  • reneeisnowhere
    Options
    What a great job! Keep it up!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job...30days? That awesome!!!
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! That program definitely helped me kick off my weight loss efforts and get me into better cardio shape. :D
  • tanyadolan1
    tanyadolan1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow......You are looking brilliant and by the way your little daughter is very cute:smile:
  • lindustum
    lindustum Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am not sure about the little one... needs more armwork I guess! ... :wink:

Congratulations OP, stunning job !! Way to go :)
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! But it appears you have some stubborn weight around your legs! :tongue: (No worries though 'cuz she's adorable.)

thanks for the morning chuckle!
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    Wow, those are amazing result! Congratulations! I'm only on day 4 myself but I also plan to do it everyday. I'm sore as all heck but I intend to do all 30 days in a row.
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    WOW!! this is really great progress!
    There's such a difference! Fantastic job committing to that program and committing to YOU!!
    Looks like all your hard work paid off!!!
    KEEP IT UP!
  • Zumbacutie
    Zumbacutie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! You can definitely see your progress in your back! Very inspiring!!!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    First, congrats on just getting through the DVD...it's tough! Second, great results! Your back looks smoother and I can tell overall you lost not just weight but toned, too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!