Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• MichaelESCORCIA
    MichaelESCORCIA Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and not in the top physical condition i used to be in...

Today, I got a punching bag for cardio and logged back on to myfitnesspal in over 6 months! WTF

My bday is in a lil over a month and I want to look like Thor when i go out with friends.
  • Roxiemini
    Options
    Hi :D

I'm 21, and looking at toning up more than anything, but would like to get closer to my pre-baby size!

I'm 163cm (5ft 3)
    Starting weight was 62kg (136lbs)
    Current weight is 60kg (132lbs)
    My goal weight is 55-52kg (121lbs-114lbs)

I've lost a little bit of weight thus far and have toned up a bit so I'm quite happy!
  • veg_runner
    veg_runner Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 20 :P
    Have somewhere around 30lbs. to lose, about a 1/4 of the way there. Feel free to add me and let's do this!
  • ericdcruz118
    ericdcruz118 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yo i'm 22. hit me. lets motivate each other and everybody else
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 years old. I have about 100 pounds ( lost 10 pounds already) I would love to lose. About 5'3. I added fitness & clean eating into my life. !!! I'm ready for more motivation :)
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'll be 29 on the 2nd. Blargh.
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Count me in as 30 instead lol. :p
  • JamieRawrasaur
    Options
    im 21, gained 20kgs 2 years ago and so far have lost 2kgs in the past 5 weeks. motivation is a very difficult thing for me =/
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Here!!!

Im 24
    Female
    Been on MFP 3 years!
    Have lost around the 40lbs mark :)
    Another 28lbs to go!

Would love any new friends on here!!! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • stevepierson77
    Options
    I am 24, male, and I started my diet in February. I have lost 95 pounds as of Aug 1st. Always good to get on top of your health at an early age!
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • thepackersfan2010
    Options
    Hello there! :)
    I'm 21!
    This is my 4th time trying to stay on track with this app and weight loss business, so I'm thinking maybe if I get some friends on here, I'll be more motivated to reach my goal!
    I was never a skinny girl, but my birth control (along with life in general) has made me a little more chunky than I want to be.
    Current weight: 205-210... changes depending on whether or not I go out to the bar during the weekend.
    Goal weight: anywhere between 115-150 would get me into the normal BMI range. I'm aiming for 135.

My issue is that while I do actually enjoy going to the gym and exercising, I don't really like the whole dieting thing. I am not so self conscious about my weight that I want it to dictate what I can and cannot eat. I already don't drink soda and try to eat out as little as possible. But I live in a household where no one else is for dieting and am expected to eat the dinner they cook for me. And frankly, I don't want to give up the delicious home cooked meals I'm getting.
    Also, it's really easy for me to get discouraged. From February to April of this year, I was at the gym every single night for at least an hour. I cut back on my food. But I didn't lose a single pound. And I pushed myself hard. I had gotten pretty far on the couch to 5k program, and tried to do arms and legs days at least twice a week. So I gave up. :/
  • Jazislovely
    Jazislovely Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 21 and I've never had a problem with my weight until the past 4 years. It's been up and down since high scool with my highest probably being 180. I am 5'5" and am currently at 158 lbs. I've lost 5 pounds since cutting back on eating out and beginning physical activity about 3 months ago. I have an issue with staying under my calorie goal. My snacking and not being satisfied with small portions is one of the few things stopping me since I do enjoy the gym 5-6 times a week.
  • jjanes13
    jjanes13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 28 and am pretty much the same as you. I just love food! I regularly go to the gym but I eat lots too. how on earth do you cut back on doing something you HAVE to do to survive? I'm struggling!!! please let me know how you get on, I need inspiration!!! :-)
  • gemster91
    gemster91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello! im 22, from Ireland and looking to loose around 10 lbs (which is around 5kg..i think). I run/use kettle bells <-- which are awesome! Also do yoga and meditate to help me stay healthy and positive. Add me if you like :) always in the need for some inspiration and motivation :)
  • BugGirl2014
    BugGirl2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend
  • littlebee26
    Options
    Well, I am in my 20's. Barely!! I'm 28. Feel free to add me :)
  • iyerritsegan1
    Options
    I'm 21, and trying to lose 50lbs! the more friends the better :D
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    im 25..and im jumping back on the band wagon here....ANYONE feel free to add me :)