Where did my boobs go?

Replies

• Girlrose
    Girlrose Posts: 127 Member
    I have a pear-shaped body, so I always lose from my upper body first. I'm bordering on an A cup now (formerly, I was a very full 34B) and my band size is 29.
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    It looks like we're divided: some of us are happy to see the ladies decrease, and others want them to stay the same! I have a very large ribcage so my band size has always been pretty large. Before my major weight gain, I was a 38B -- I'm now a 40DD. It definitely makes exercising more challenging!

Christine, you can have my boob overflow. I'll donate them to you!
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    gone... long gone...
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    They must be with mine... they stowed away on a cargo ship to south-east Asia never to be seen or heard from again. :ohwell:

Mine went along for the ride too! Used to wear a C, then after nursing kids, a B, now I'm something like an A-. By the time I reach goal, I imagine I'll be back in a training bra :o(
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    I was a 40 DD and now am a 38C which is what I was before kids and weight gain but I am almost afraid to get down to what I want in fear I will lose the rest of them LOL. Good thing is I have a great plastic surgeon haha
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    I'm a B cup any smaller I need an enhancement
  • kschoono
    kschoono Posts: 344 Member
    This is such a cool topic to talk about.

Before my pregnancy I always been a 34 or 36 C & then I was 40 DD when I was pregnant, but now after I nurse both my kids I am a 38 or 40 D. :)

I hope to lose more weight & continue to keep my bust size, but I would be happy to be 36 C again. :)
  • oDDnySS
    oDDnySS Posts: 69 Member
    It sucks, but your body takes the fat from wherever it decides...we have no control (can't actually spot-train)...I've had to downsize my bras too :-( I'd kill to lose weight in my abdomen and inner thighs, but its not budging- yet I've lost weight in my fingers, chest and face hahaa- just the nature of it I guess
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    I'm guessing if they have disappeared, they won't come back unless you get a boob job. Band aids are cheaper than bra's :happy:
  • asterhana
    asterhana Posts: 4 Member
    lost 22 lbs.... went from a 36 D to a 34 DD. I don't know cup size metrics but best case they stayed the same size and worst case scenario they're getting bigger. wtf
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    I've lost 35lbs and gone from a 36DD to a 32D, but I hate how my boobs look now (out of a bra), I dunno what to do :(
    Boob job/uplift is my only option really but I'm not sure if I'd wanna do it... Worst part about losing weight!!! Le sigh...
  • Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    The trials if being female hey. I lost 5 kg and dropped a cup size although I am also breast feeding so that may have contributed
  • It looks like we're divided: some of us are happy to see the ladies decrease, and others want them to stay the same! I have a very large ribcage so my band size has always been pretty large. Before my major weight gain, I was a 38B -- I'm now a 40DD. It definitely makes exercising more challenging!

Christine, you can have my boob overflow. I'll donate them to you!

Sooo Hot.

Donate them to me please, Drooling, when can i collect
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    I've lost about 16 kg (34 pounds) and with it 3 cup and 3 band sizes in my bra's. Went from 85D to 70A. Pushups are my new best friend.
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    pics or it didn't happen ;)

ROFLMAO
  • sineadlpb
    sineadlpb Posts: 59 Member
    I've only lost 11lbs but I've dropped from a 34C to a (now loose) 34A - think most of my loss was boobs haha! It's weird because I lost when I lost weight before, I never lost anything from my chest. I love it though, it's so much easier! Think of the advantages:
    - pretty much all clothes fit easily
    - not having to wear a bra all the time
    - no bounce issues when running/jumping etc
    - it's easier to find bras (and they seem to be cheaper and prettier - bonus!)
    - backless dresses/tops
    - shirts that don't pop open
    - sleeping on your front
    - skimpy bikinis are safe
    - storing things in excess bra space (lol, quilty)
    My only problem now is that since I'm small and almost flat chested, people assume I'm a lot younger than I am (I'm 19, it's often assumed that I'm 13/14). But hey, children's tickets are cheaper, so I'm not complaining!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Pre baby 36B, Post Baby 38D lost 30lbs now a 36C....mostl back fat for the band size shrink...if I got back to a 36B I would be so happy because then you can buy all those cutie bra's not these generic blah bras....

There are upsides to all things...besides my husbands hands aren't that big and he doesn't have any boobs so he's happy with whatever he gets....:laugh:
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    I know that feeling! I have seriously lost my boobs! Went bra shopping two days ago and I seem to have gone from my happy 36B to a 34A! Where did they go? Why is this weight lose ignoring my thighs? Lol!
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Mine went on a very long trip down south :cry:
    I started out as a 44DDD (weighed 278) I am now a 34D. I knew my girls would get smaller but this is crazy and they sag so bad I am actually thinking of getting a lift.
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Yup, lost some of my girls too; it's always the first place that I lose weight in. I've had large girls for a while so it's a welcome change.

But the real reason I am commenting is just to say how impressed I am with you ladies!!! There have been great success stories here!!! Very inspiring.... Great job!!!!!!