24 yr F, looking for motivation! Help!

Options
Hi there :)

I am 24 years old, and need to lose about 60 pounds... Badly in need of motivation and friends on this tough journey ahead would be much appreciated!
I am good at motivating other people, and I could do with someone to motivate me regularly..

Determined to lose the weight this time around! Enough with the wobbly bits!

K xx

Replies

• HLSalter
    HLSalter Posts: 260
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    u can add me 2
  • mrscampanelli
    Options
    Hey i'm 26 f .. needing the lose as much as you .. add me and we can help each other out.
  • JskC1893
    JskC1893 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm super active on here, anyone can add me if they need some friends :)
  • smudgekat
    Options
    Hi, I had similar goals to you now half way through and recently joined site, feel free to add me!!!!

Good luck!

:happy:
  • Jeffrey_S
    Jeffrey_S Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Always willing to add others who are serious about achieving and motivating others to achieve their fitness goals. Anyone who fits this description may feel free to add me. I'm approaching my halfway point and am a bit stalled out, so some mutual motivation could be a good thing!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Wobbly bits begone! :P
    25 years old here and I'm down about 30lbs so far with another 60 to go, sending a FR and anyone else can feel free to add me as well!
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    For a second, I thought I posted this :) 24 years old and needing to lose the same!
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I like to give motivation and receive, its key.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Someone call....i could have swore i heard wobbly bits from a female. ...
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Add me!! Im always here to help!! This is a journey that shouldnt be done alone. Anyone else can add me as well
  • Jaimie6171
    Jaimie6171 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as everyone else here!! Friends makes this weight loss thing SO much easier! I would love some new friends!!
  • goldandfear
    Options
    Hey all!!! 24 year old female also hoping to hit -60lbs. I'd love some new friends too! :D
  • adam2950
    Options
    hi same here 22,on my way to lose around 60 pounds, add me
    lets do this