What do u eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• elizamac123
    Options
    I eat a bowl of oatmeal and a smoothie pretty much everyday. Sometimes toast with that too.
  • Johnpaul1987
    Johnpaul1987 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can't beat Oats or Muesli. If i'm in a rush some fruit! I put some strawberry whey in with my oats !
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I do hulled sunflower seeds and berries or melon. I like to nibble in the morning.
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    A giant sammich with potato chips.

That's usually my lunch. Maybe I should do it 4 breakfast too.
  • krissenior
    krissenior Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Oat So Simple with almond milk and a serving of protein powder
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Cherry Swisher with a side of Bo-Jangle juice extra Jangle
    A swisher sweet used to be my breakfast of choice.
  • xapril77x
    Options
    You could probably add some honey to sweeten things up. I also like to eat plain yogurt with some granola and fresh fruit mixed in.

Good idea! I luv some honey! Thanx!
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    plain soya yoghurt with oats sprinkled over it.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    A giant sammich with potato chips.

That's usually my lunch. Maybe I should do it 4 breakfast too.

Sure, I guess I'm temporarily bored of standard breakfast fare.
  • xapril77x
    Options
    Cherry Swisher with a side of Bo-Jangle juice extra Jangle
    A swisher sweet used to be my breakfast of choice.

Mine was always a cig & a cherry coke. Unless I woke up with a hangover & then it was a cig & a beer. :smokin:
  • jennafer32
    jennafer32 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Protein Pancakes!
    3 eggs
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    1tsp baking powder
    1 tbsp flavored oatmeal
    1/2 cup almond milk
    1 tsp cinnamon

top with fresh fruit, cool whip or sugar free syrup!

All under 330 calories! (or you can only eat 1/2 for less calories-I can't do that!)
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Typically, it's one of two things, depending on my mood and how much time I have:

1) Quaker instant oatmeal (maple & brown sugar flavor) with skim milk, blueberries and walnuts. Fills me up for the rest of the morning.

2) Egg Beaters omelet with green and red peppers, jalepenos, baby tomatoes and spinach. Lower in calories than the oatmeal, but doesn't fill me up as well.
  • Rosegardenia
    Rosegardenia Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Often whatever is left over from dinner. Or greek yoghurt, but I don't do well with cereals. Instant miso soup and some kind of pre-prepared protein is quick and easy (high salt, but I am fine with salt).
  • Bride2Be_122713
    Options
    Whole wheat english muffin with light butter/olive oil.
  • alannalemon
    alannalemon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i have my vanilla shakeology for breakfast almost religiously! before that i would alternate between chocolate shakeology and a scramble of 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, whatever veggies that seem appealing, and some jimmy dean low fat turkey sausage links... yummmmm!!
  • xapril77x
    Options
    What is the deal with greek yogurt? What's the difference between Greek & regular?
  • missigus
    missigus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am not usually hungry in the mornings for what ever reason. But I usually try to eat something like fresh fruit. Today I had a huge peach with my coffee and almond milk. Sometimes a banana mashed into oatmeal. I put agave syrup or honey on my oatmeal to make it have a little sweetness. I have just learned to adjust my tastes and forego the butter in it. I also eat dried fruit and a handful of nuts for breakfast also. Kind bars are great to eat if you are on the go in the morning.
  • LB2812
    LB2812 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    scrambled tofu (recipe here -> http://www.theppk.com/2009/10/tof-u-and-tof-me-scrambled-tofu-revisited/) it's basically tofu scrambled up like eggs... sometimes I add veggies, sometimes I don't... a half serving of cheese & some sort of carb (potatos, wrap, etc.) I make a batch of it and freeze it and I pop it in the microwave at work and have it everyday.

I love eggs, but don't want them everyday and can't really make them ahead as easily and have them still be good and taste good. and cereals and oatmeals i'm just not into and they don't fill me up.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Salad with chicken and bacon or a curry or tuna and sweetcorn with pasta.
    I eat my breakfast at about 4pm.
  • missigus
    missigus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt is thicker in consistency and higher in protein than regular yogurt.