My 30DS results (with pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• dee_squared
    Options
    I am not sure about the little one... needs more armwork I guess! ... :wink:

Congratulations OP, stunning job !! Way to go :)

This had me literally loling :laugh:

And thank you for your kind words everyone :happy:
  • andijean31
    andijean31 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Your pics have given me the motivation to restart 30DS tomorrow! Awesome job! Hoping to see similar results!
  • joergwb
    joergwb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just started 30DS four days ago. So far it's tough but I love it. Seeing your pictures and your fantastic transformation motivates me even more. Thanks for posting these! :-)
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping into Level 2 here soon and wow I'm always amazed at the results I see on here! Congrats! Any ideas on what you'll do next? It's insanity for me ;)
  • PaulineR1982
    PaulineR1982 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job. Im on day 6 and hoping will have same results as you. Keep up good work :)
  • dee_squared
    Options
    I'm jumping into Level 2 here soon and wow I'm always amazed at the results I see on here! Congrats! Any ideas on what you'll do next? It's insanity for me ;)

I've decided to redo 30DS with the aim of doing the exercises properly (at Natalie's level) and upping the weights I'm using. After this I'm thinking maybe Ripped in 30?
  • StrivingSagittarius
    Options
    excited-adventure-time.gif

Look at those back results!!!!!! You have inspired me to do the 30DS!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Nice results! Did you do anything else than the 30Day Shred during those 30 day? I'm thinking to start it on September 1st.
  • dee_squared
    Options
    Nice results! Did you do anything else than the 30Day Shred during those 30 day? I'm thinking to start it on September 1st.

Thanks :smile: Other than walking my kids to and from school and kindy or to the supermarket (which are all fairly close to our home) I only did 30DS
  • maggiecamilo
    maggiecamilo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    AWESOME RESULTS!! congrats!!
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Great work! I'm on day 16 of the 30DS. Unfortunately I never took before pictures, but I feel smaller! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!