1 year and 130 lbs down and still going!!! (Pics)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    fantastic! thanks for the inspiration!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow, wow, WOW!! You look great!! And I have always been one to enjoy someone putting their "before" clothes on for pics.

What a WONDERFUL job you have done. And a HUGE congrats to you!!
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    very inspiring, thanks for that!

funny, I have the same skort you are wearing in one of your pictures, and I would need to lose about 40 pounds to get back into it- I'm working on it because I love that skort! lol
  • shoushitai
    Options
    wow, what a real commitment! inspirational!
  • rlinaresv
    rlinaresv Posts: 108
    Options
    I totally agree with you. Thanks for the inspiration and for sharing
  • zgdsmith
    zgdsmith Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Great post!!
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your post. You have done amazing job and have helped me to realize not to think of that "major" end goal. I've lost and looked great and gained it back, not because I didn't know what to do, just because I made an end goal for myself. Now I am just going to become healthy, one day at a time!
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!
    I love what you wrote. I really believe the battle is won in the mindset before we embark on any weight loss.
  • Besmum
    Besmum Posts: 3
    Options
    You had a pretty face before but now you look truly amazing. Well done, you should be sooooo proud of yourself.
  • ezziepug
    ezziepug Posts: 57
    Options
    Great advice and you look fantastic.
  • andypandy1109
    andypandy1109 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    you are beutiful....mammoth weight loss very well done:flowerforyou:
  • soray15
    soray15 Posts: 12
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ajominy
    ajominy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all of the kind comments and encouragement! It definitely helps keep me going. Only 19 lbs away from my goal and am planning on taking a weekend get-a-way as my last and final reward for hitting my goal. I can't wait!! :)
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Wow, the before and after shots are really cool. The first one looks like two different people. I'm inspired, what an accomplishment.
  • dazzer1975
    dazzer1975 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Awesome.

FACT.

Truly superb stuff, not that you weren't before, but you are beautiful, I bet now though, you feel as good as you look :)
  • ajominy
    ajominy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Awesome.

FACT.

Truly superb stuff, not that you weren't before, but you are beautiful, I bet now though, you feel as good as you look :)

Thanks so much! The way I feel now is incredible....in every aspect of my life, I feel better. I actually look and feel better than I did in my mid 20's and that is such a good feeling!
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Thanks for the wonderful and inspirational blog. I also get that LOOK when I tell people that I watch my portions and exercise! And you are so totally correct about the hard work and dedication that it takes to get it done. Good work!
  • loveanddestroyx
    loveanddestroyx Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    congratulation!!! very good insight because it is not easy your advice is so real!! You are very pretty!!
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I am just starting my journey and I want to lose 100 pounds within a year! Thinking about that huge number, I sometimes think that it is not possible. But, you have proven that it is possible with hard work and dedication! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!